All Around Boost!!!

Posted by Reviewer2446165 on Mar 18, 2008

As a dancer, this is the best source for A-C-L Carnitine I've tried, among several other brands. Increases lean body mass, boosts my metabolism and mood, and increases my energy levels for training long hours without fatigue.

Seems to help with speech

Posted by Navina on Oct 02, 2011

I got this for my 3.1 year old son who has got lot of floating stools which I heard are related to fat indigestion. I started with 100 mcg of this once a day and now he is on about 250 mcg of this once a day for the last 1 week. For the past few days, he is absorbing words and songs very quickly even though he has heard it only once. I attribute it to after starting this supplement. He still cannot pronounce a certain sounds properly like "k", "l", "v", but I'll wait for a couple of more months to see if it helps with his apraxia also.

Excelent presentation of a good product (Acetyl-L-Carnitine)

Posted by Reviewer1762785 on Apr 11, 2008

I used to order this from a more expensive seller and I found this to be a good presentation of a good product. I usually go through exhausting work periods and I feel this helps to overcome exhaustion until a more restful period is available.

Helps with energy and weight loss

Posted by Reviewer1782385 on Feb 28, 2008

I have CFIDS and it is part of my treatment.

Great Price!!!

Posted by Reviewer1368792 on Sep 06, 2008

The only reason I didn't give this product 5 stars is that I don't know how effective it is compared to the more expensive brands. I use NOW brand a lot because I just can't afford the more expensive brands. (My 2 sons have autism that requires lots of different vitamins, supplements, and special foods) The price on IHerb is about 1/2 what I pay at our health foods store.

Works well

Posted by Reviewer1019049 on May 27, 2014

This works good

well habitually

Posted by 5395775273329903030 on Nov 19, 2014

hope loss weight more..

Recommended!

Posted by 5037449089941926327 on May 03, 2016

I bought this for my 8-year old daughter, I tried it before and there is no side effect. My daughter ate it (500mg/day) before her exam, and it turns out very satisfactory. More, she showed to be more creative after taking for 1 month. It is great!

Got this for my memory

Posted by 5386981317895263463 on May 05, 2016

I honestly can't tell if I feel smarter.. I still forget random things. But it's good.

Great!

Posted by 4822670707012931891 on May 08, 2016

Great product for my son.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »