Acetyl L-Carnitine

Posted by Reviewer2315313 on Nov 25, 2007

Acetyl L-Carnitine has shown promise in spinal cord injuries and non-verbal autistics. My grandson, who is 7 yrs. old and severely autistic, was recently placed on Acetyl L-Carnitine 500 mg. daily. Within two weeks, he began to verbalize. Though he doesn't have speech like a normal developing child, Acetyl L-Carnitine has definitely helped launch him into verbalization.

Great for Neurological Issues

Posted by Reviewer1827447 on Apr 07, 2008

I love this product! My son has oral/verbal apraxia and I give him 250mg in his juice each morning. With this, he is able to put together sentences and doesn't grasp for words as much.

Great Product!

Posted by Reviewer2051149 on Oct 26, 2006

I take it 3 times a day and it sharpens the mind, improves memory, and I went to this natural/organic solution rather than get hooked on pills for depression. It works!

Coordination

Posted by Reviewer3120387 on Dec 28, 2007

Personally I noticed a boost in coordination after one dose that 5 years of martial arts training couldn't give me. I also ride the bus for errands and work and I no longer end up falling on people!

Give it a try if you already haven't

Posted by Reviewer2669137 on Nov 01, 2008

First time using Now products because they were more expensive. I have to say that you DO get what you pay for. After taking the Now ALC for a few weeks and comparing to the other brand...HUGE DIFFERENCE. I take this with the Now L-Carnitine before workouts. My energy level and morale improved. Glad to be out of the funk.

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer1619794 on Jul 28, 2010

My acupuncturist recommended taking 1500 mg. per day for neuropathy in feet and legs. Three capsules the first day, and immediately I felt sensation in my feet that hadn't been there for quite a while. I have much more energy and can walk further as well. Needless to say,I will stay with this form of ALC, which I also take with Alpha Lipoic Acid and other supplements.

Excellent product

Posted by Reviewer2867464 on Sep 08, 2007

It is great for people with cardiovascular disorders or any other kind of vascular disorders (including strokes). Because it greatly improves the level of oxygenation in the blood it makes the whole body and brain function much better. It also helps to relieve muscle cramps.

Mind sharpener

Posted by MORE-REVIEWS-FOR-YOU on Nov 13, 2014

The mind boosting effect of acetyl-L-carnitine is often noticed within a few hours -- or even within an hour -- of supplementing. Most people report feeling mentally sharper, having more focus, and being more alert. Some find a mild mood enhancement.

Now Foods Acetyl-L-Carnitine

Posted by Reviewer1077881 on Mar 01, 2008

Excellent product. Dr. Recommended for fibromyalgia patients.

Now Foods, Acetyl-L-Carnitine, 500 mg

Posted by Reviewer3259995 on Oct 12, 2007

I have been using all of these products for Hasimoto's thyroiditis will excellent results. Labs are normal and symptoms are gone.