Excellent product.

Posted by Reviewer2707259 on Nov 27, 2015

Excellent product. Well washes out nasal bosoms

good

Posted by 4631955813984926618 on Nov 11, 2013

good

Great product!!

Posted by Reviewer1818116 on Apr 23, 2013

Helps a lot!! Great content!! Will buy it again and again!!

Best stuff ever!

Posted by Reviewer1846894 on Nov 24, 2012

I have been using this nasal mist for over 5 years, because it works for me. I use it every night and sometimes during the day, if needed. I love that it is all natural ingredients and non-habit forming. I used to buy it at the health food store, but I found out I could order it online and save a lot of money.

Love it!

Posted by cuppacoffee on Jul 19, 2012

Like many people who use nasal washes and mists I have sinus issues that are sometimes compounded by allergens; up until now I've been using Xlear (which is a great product) to prevent getting a sinus infection. Times have been tough lately so I decided to try another mist that was less expensive based on the reviews. I just got the package a bit ago and after use discovered I actually like the smell of the Now Foods Activated Nasal Mist better than my normal brand though I did use an old applicator bottle that I cleaned that has the mister tip in lieu of the current products packaging. I'm glad I tried something new.

It really helps with allergies

Posted by Reviewer1005649 on Mar 20, 2012

I use this daily and it really helps with keeping my nasal clear. Have not had any sinus infections since using

I love this product

Posted by Reviewer2911864 on Jan 18, 2012

I have gotten rid of numerous sinus headaches and colds using this product - highly reccommended.

Now Foods Activated Nasal Mist

Posted by Reviewer2581989 on Dec 30, 2011

i like this

Great product

Posted by Reviewer1722464 on Dec 17, 2011

This is the most effective natural nasal spray. While its effectiveness for allergies may be limited, it really works well to clear the nasal passage. In addition the antimicrobial effects of xylitol and other herbal extracts prevents cold and flu or cut down the recovery time from bacterial or viral infections.

Works