best nasal cleanser!!!

Posted by Reviewer1299027 on Nov 20, 2008

I suffer from chronic sinus congestion and allergies. This is the best product I have found to open and clear out my sinuses. It is similar to Xlear, but better, and at about half the cost. I have used this product for about two solid years now and it has really improved my breathing and lessened my colds and sinus infections.

Must try! No more breathing through your mouth!

Posted by Reviewer1876286 on Oct 19, 2007

Eversince I started using this nasal spray, no more sinus infection/block nose for me. I use it whenever I come into close contact with pepole with flu as I am easily prone to flu with severe sinus infection. For those who are proned to sinus infection/block nose, I highly recommended it.

Great for flying!

Posted by Reviewer2792600 on Jun 04, 2009

I just got this in time to fly on a trip. It was really useful in keeping my sinuses from drying out - as well as assuring that they were cleared of all the possible "unfriendlies" in the air. While I like the Xlear's version, this is cheaper and more aggressive.

works great

Posted by Reviewer2745519 on Jan 29, 2008

works better than prescribed sprays,plus no side effects and could be used more often

Great product

Posted by Reviewer2798027 on Jul 31, 2008

I have been using this for years. I am allergic to mold, pollen and dust and this works better for me than all of the many prescriptions that I took for many years.

Excellent!!!

Posted by Reviewer3294255 on Feb 08, 2010

After a surgery I had on my nose a few years ago(complications after infection) I have one channel smaller than the other, and often if I have even a slightest cold or fever, my nose gets blocked on one side. I tried many nasal drops and sprays, many of them were very irritating, expensive and even made my nose bleed the next day. This product is my rescuer! Not only it clears my nose very well every time, it is so soft and gentle. Also it is a very generous size bottle. Can't bit the price! Very impressed with the iHerb services and shipping cost as well. Very happy to find this site.

great product

Posted by Reviewer3026666 on Feb 26, 2009

It's much cheaper and works just as well as the Spry brand.

Product That Works

Posted by Reviewer1353428 on May 11, 2010

I live in a area that is known for high allergy producers. I use the Nasal Mist every night before going to bed and have had very few allergy attacks since using the mist on a regular basis. I use it twice a day during the mountain cedar allergy season since that is my worse allergy. Nasal Mist works well for me.

Good product

Posted by Reviewer3326659 on Nov 15, 2008

Seems to work well, will order again.

Wouldn't Be Without This Product.

Posted by Reviewer2182494 on Nov 21, 2007

Great product. Really cuts problems with allergies,yeast of the sinuses. Haven't had any flu viruses since taking it. Started taking it May 2002.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »