Yum

Posted by 5155798309571715544 on Jul 17, 2015

Excellent to use in everything! Taste so sweet and good. I just used the rest in proteinbars, and need to order more soon.

Yummy

Posted by biotytips on Aug 27, 2014

Je m'en sers pour sucrer mon thé et pour hydrater mes cheveux :)

Great

Posted by 5188436707162659072 on Aug 14, 2014

My first try at Agave Syrup, very pleased! Hard to tell the difference between this and honey!

Good

Posted by Reviewer1608169 on Jul 07, 2014

Good sweetener :)

Rico

Posted by 5651921724702591301 on Jun 04, 2014

Sabor suave y dulce muy agradable

nice taste and consistency

Posted by noonchee on Feb 12, 2014

I usually order Madhava Agave Nectar, but on a whim I thought I'd try this. Though it's probably very similar to the Madhava, I felt that this one had a slightly richer taste and thicker consistency. Perhaps tho it is just because the container is frosted, giving the nectar a more "raw"-like look vs. Madhava's clear container. Regardless, I like this one very much, and will likely order this one in the future. The only thing is the cap/lid. I love Madhava's lid, which is easy to use and keep clean. I couldn't figure out what to do with this one - cut it or poke a hole in the lid? I tried cutting the tip off but couldn't manage it (perhaps I'm very weak?) so I just unscrew it and pour out the syrup. Even if I had figured it out, it would still be a messy way to close the tip. (This is why I rated 4 instead of 5).

great

Posted by Reviewer2398036 on Oct 10, 2013

tastes delicious

good stuff

Posted by 5340210952203190660 on Jun 19, 2013

I love this agave nectar, but I couldn't give 5 stars because I hate the packaging, it always leaks and makes a mess. Other than that lovely agave.

Edulcorante natural muy dulce

Posted by rocioes on Apr 23, 2013

Casi se puede tomar solo, parece caramelo líquido. Hace falta poca cantidad para endulzar. Lo recomiendo

Very good

Posted by Flicka on Mar 12, 2013

A great substitute for syrup or honey.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »