Now Foods, AlliBiotic CF, 60 Softgels

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer1862179 on Jan 27, 2010

I have battled bacterial vaginosis for 6 months. I called Now Foods and talked to their nutritionist - he recommended Allibiotic and Now Foods, Probiotic-10 50 Billion. This combination of the Probiotic 10 in the morning and Allibiotic about 6 hours later has helped immensly. This success comes after three doctor visits with various prescriptions and no luck.

Worked great

Posted by Reviewer2201719 on May 01, 2009

My husband had a staph infection that wouldn't go away with antibiotics prescribed, so we tried this and it has worked better than anything else.

Most Effective Combatant for Immune Defense!

Posted by Reviewer2058569 on Dec 17, 2009

In the middle of the second illness, I remembered this product Allibiotic, and after just one dose, my husband and I were feeling much better. After a couple days taking two doses per day, we were well. This was simply unbelievable since the virus included a terrible brochial cough that lasted weeks after the virus was gone. Our children continued to be sick. Later I purchased the Zand Insure for them, and that has kept their viruses to the length of one week, and without any infection. Yes, they are still getting sick way way too much, even with constant vigil of cleanliness, but with Allibiotic, my husband and I don't get sick with them. We get a little tired, and sometimes a tiny bit of phlegm, but that is all.

A Must Have.

Posted by Reviewer1980821 on Aug 10, 2010

Probably the most effective natural product I have used if coming down with any kind of infection, whether its the flu bug, skin eruption, respiratory condition ..... whatever. Always works like a charm.

This seems seems less effective.

Posted by GODisLife on May 25, 2012

Usually like Now supplements, but cannot highly recommend this. I switched to Nature's Way Garlicin, an enteric coated allicin tablet, which seems to be much more potent by comparison.