• Customer Ratings

Unblanched

Posted by Reviewer1960373 on Jun 17, 2010

Well, I bought the Glutenfree almond flour cook book, and tons of Almond Flour, when I notice that you can NOT use unblanched almond flour in any of the recipies in the book! Couldn't find any recipies online either that called for unblanched almons flour. Ended up using it all in banana muffins. Worked very well.

Ok

Posted by Reviewer1923151 on Feb 25, 2011

To fatty for my taste. Haven't tried it more than once, but felt like it should only replace a small portion of the original flour I usually use. But seemed like an ok product, just not for me.

Almond Flour

Posted by Reviewer1353729 on Nov 24, 2010

a bit fatty,but good for cookies

almond flour

Posted by Reviewer1534820 on Nov 29, 2010

I use this as a flour substitute in baking. It's my first time using almond flour so I think I will like it more as I get used to using it.

More like almond meal than flour.

Posted by Reviewer1180218 on Apr 26, 2011

This product has a heavier consistency and works well as an almond meal in recipes, but is too heavy to be used inr ecipes that call for almond flour.

Not bad value for money - cheaper than in the supermarket

Posted by Reviewer1620513 on Aug 17, 2011

My complaint about this is that it is quite a coarse grind. This is about twice the grind size of stuff sold in our local supermarket so when you are a diabetic like me and only use substitute flours, this is less optimal for baking (baked goods are noticeably grainy)

Almond Flour

Posted by Reviewer2160597 on Jul 20, 2012

I dont have so much to say about this, I like to use it in my porridge, but I dont preffer this brand before any other brand...

very moist

Posted by stellaau on Nov 29, 2013

this is unlike other almond flours that I tried. It is very dark, oily and moist, more like paste then flour. Probably will not buy again as I can use it only in dark recipes.

Meal not flour.....

Posted by Reviewer1956757 on Mar 18, 2014

I thought this was going to be blanched almond flour not almond meal. Can't make my macaroons with this. I did however make some yummy almond meal cookies.

Good product

Posted by 5685696938055253913 on Aug 03, 2014

Good product not blanched almonds however still a good cooking product .

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »