worst supp. i have ever bought

Posted by 4947154223900172616 on Dec 08, 2014

made me go to the toilet all the time . after 3 weeks i was exhausted . worst supp. i have ever bought

Buy real Aloe Vara juice instead

Posted by Mardo92 on Apr 12, 2014

It smells horrible, like medicine. I wanted to dilute it and use it on my hair as an Aloe Vera Juice rinse but I was very disappointed.The dilution is not as acidic as real Aloe juice.

Don't waste money buying this product!

Posted by Supplementsdiy on Nov 17, 2013

Aloe vera is truly one of the miracle plants. Aloe vera can be used both internally and externally. It is known to be anti bacterial, anti viral, anti fungus, contains high level of vitamins and minerals, enzymes, amino acid and antioxidants. It pro motes healing to wounds and skin infections, relieves gastric and digestive problems, reduces inflammation, reduces unhealthy cholesterol, stabilises blood sugar and prevents diabetes, prevents cancer, boost oxygenation of blood, alkalising, reduce high blood pres sure, hydrates and prevent dry skin, prevent heart diseases and many more! Not that why the text ‘Pleasant tasting’ is listed, this aloe vera tastes quite bitter if you drink it directly. I prefer to add it to water to dilute the taste and drink it down. It contains potas sium sorbate, a preservative! The worst is that it contains ascorbic acid and sodium benzoate. Sodium benzoate is known to react with vitamin C (ascorbic acid) to form benzene, a known carcinogen. This product is cheap but seriously, the benzene alone makes it not worth it. Check out my page for more reviews!

Didn't care for this

Posted by Reviewer1741178 on Aug 28, 2012

I've used and tried numerous aloe vera products (that you can drink). Didn't care for this product, and I usually 5-star NOW products I purchase from iherb. Didn't care for taste and didn't seem to get the results I get from most aloe juices.

not good

Posted by Reviewer3327222 on Aug 04, 2012

don't like it

the taste is a joke

Posted by Reviewer1733570 on Jun 18, 2012

I haven't tried too many pure aloe products, but I personally find this very bad tasting/smelling, not far from the way I find Iodine smelling.

Taste has changed

Posted by Reviewer2447107 on Dec 18, 2011

Something changed about these bottles last year because the taste became weird. Earlier I had no issues consuming this and had finished abt 2 bottles but I dont feel the same anymore.

Too diluted

Posted by Reviewer1568157 on May 04, 2011

I received my bottle and the liquid looks dark, unlike other aloe I have used. Its tastes diluted even when I added more than recommended. Herbalife aloe concentrate is till the best.

Healthy But Tastes Horrible!

Posted by Stargazer on May 09, 2010

I'm sure you will get all of the healthful benefits of an aloe supplement from this product... however, this is also the worst tasting product I have ever tried (despite its claims) -- and I'm the type of person that can eat a scoop of greens right of the spoon and actually enjoy it. I literally had to plug my nose while drinking this down but still gagged on the aftertaste. It's not just me either... I forced my family :) to help me drink it so that it would disappear as quickly as possible, and they weren't too happy about it. I will never order again; it was a miserable experience all around.

Cardboard!!

Posted by Reviewer2369595 on May 04, 2010

This stuff is horrible. Won't buy again.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »