Now Foods, Aloe Vera Concentrate, 4 fl oz (118 ml)

Reviews 1-star

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

Don't waste money buying this product!

Posted by Supplementsdiy on Nov 17, 2013

Aloe vera is truly one of the miracle plants. Aloe vera can be used both internally and externally. It is known to be anti bacterial, anti viral, anti fungus, contains high level of vitamins and minerals, enzymes, amino acid and antioxidants. It pro motes healing to wounds and skin infections, relieves gastric and digestive problems, reduces inflammation, reduces unhealthy cholesterol, stabilises blood sugar and prevents diabetes, prevents cancer, boost oxygenation of blood, alkalising, reduce high blood pres sure, hydrates and prevent dry skin, prevent heart diseases and many more! Not that why the text ‘Pleasant tasting’ is listed, this aloe vera tastes quite bitter if you drink it directly. I prefer to add it to water to dilute the taste and drink it down. It contains potas sium sorbate, a preservative! The worst is that it contains ascorbic acid and sodium benzoate. Sodium benzoate is known to react with vitamin C (ascorbic acid) to form benzene, a known carcinogen. This product is cheap but seriously, the benzene alone makes it not worth it. Check out my page for more reviews!

Taste has changed

Posted by Reviewer2447107 on Dec 18, 2011

Something changed about these bottles last year because the taste became weird. Earlier I had no issues consuming this and had finished abt 2 bottles but I dont feel the same anymore.

Tastes raw/green.

Posted by Reviewer2285340 on Oct 24, 2009

The first 2 bottles i ordered, i was able to take it with water without much fuss, and it was in a greenish tone, the last 2 bottles i ordered, was brownish and tasted even worst. so much so that i have to throw it away.

Aloe Vera

Posted by Reviewer1856767 on Jun 24, 2008

I tried it but it tasted like plastic, So I thew it away. I belive it should be sold in glass bottle's. And I think you should take this one off iherb.

Healthy But Tastes Horrible!

Posted by Stargazer on May 09, 2010

I'm sure you will get all of the healthful benefits of an aloe supplement from this product... however, this is also the worst tasting product I have ever tried (despite its claims) -- and I'm the type of person that can eat a scoop of greens right of the spoon and actually enjoy it. I literally had to plug my nose while drinking this down but still gagged on the aftertaste. It's not just me either... I forced my family :) to help me drink it so that it would disappear as quickly as possible, and they weren't too happy about it. I will never order again; it was a miserable experience all around.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »