Now Foods, Aloe Vera Concentrate, 4 fl oz (118 ml)

Reviews 4-star

Seems as potent as lab proved Aloe.

Posted by Reviewer1628505 From Delaware on Jan 22, 2008

At this early part of my evaluation, it "at least" seems as potent as the other (certified and lab proved) 10:1 Aloe Vera concentrate when comparing both of them on a 1:1 basis. Though I am a scientist by profession there are systematic steps one can take and I am taking to come to an objective opinion. Besides that, I definetly am taking note of how my insides feel, and thus far can say that Now Foods brand of Aloe Vera Concentrate seems to be holding its own and maybe then some more. Because this is only the early stage of my evaluation it rates only 3 stars. Ask me again, about this in a couple to 3 months and it very well might rate your top rating of 4 stars.

Aloe Vera Concentrate

Posted by Reviewer1523389 From Pennsylvania on Oct 15, 2008

This is a wonderful product. The only problem which should be addressed is the product packaging. So far I've bought four bottles. They all had leaked to some extent and very messy to handle. They were shipped in a ziplock bag which tells me the company is aware of the problem. They need to find a better way to seal their product. Jan L.

Positively surprised!

Posted by Reviewer1273925 From Sweden on Jul 26, 2011

I was first given this as a gift by a friend. I would never have purchased this kind of concentrate on my own, I have always been using pure undiluted gel products and found them to have the best effect, depending on its own quality. When I first took it, I readily felt the "aloe vera effect" and it was quite strong. So I am definitely convinced, somehow this concentrate preserves the effect, I would love to know more about how they concentrate it.

Now Foods aloe vera concentrate

Posted by Reviewer1910499 From Kentucky on Aug 08, 2008

I forgot that this was concentrated so when I first used the product, it was quite potent tasting! Now I just pour a few drops into a glass of water.

Angel Paws Rescue

Posted by Reviewer1972778 From Florida on Aug 13, 2008

As close to peeled aloe as I can get. The FeLv cats that have been on this are extremely healthy.