Seems as potent as lab proved Aloe.

Posted by Reviewer1628505 on Jan 22, 2008

At this early part of my evaluation, it "at least" seems as potent as the other (certified and lab proved) 10:1 Aloe Vera concentrate when comparing both of them on a 1:1 basis. Though I am a scientist by profession there are systematic steps one can take and I am taking to come to an objective opinion. Besides that, I definetly am taking note of how my insides feel, and thus far can say that Now Foods brand of Aloe Vera Concentrate seems to be holding its own and maybe then some more. Because this is only the early stage of my evaluation it rates only 3 stars. Ask me again, about this in a couple to 3 months and it very well might rate your top rating of 4 stars.

Aloe Vera Concentrate

Posted by Reviewer1523389 on Oct 15, 2008

This is a wonderful product. The only problem which should be addressed is the product packaging. So far I've bought four bottles. They all had leaked to some extent and very messy to handle. They were shipped in a ziplock bag which tells me the company is aware of the problem. They need to find a better way to seal their product. Jan L.

Positively surprised!

Posted by Reviewer1273925 on Jul 26, 2011

I was first given this as a gift by a friend. I would never have purchased this kind of concentrate on my own, I have always been using pure undiluted gel products and found them to have the best effect, depending on its own quality. When I first took it, I readily felt the "aloe vera effect" and it was quite strong. So I am definitely convinced, somehow this concentrate preserves the effect, I would love to know more about how they concentrate it.

Now Foods aloe vera concentrate

Posted by Reviewer1910499 on Aug 08, 2008

I forgot that this was concentrated so when I first used the product, it was quite potent tasting! Now I just pour a few drops into a glass of water.

Angel Paws Rescue

Posted by Reviewer1972778 on Aug 13, 2008

As close to peeled aloe as I can get. The FeLv cats that have been on this are extremely healthy.

easy to consume aloe vera

Posted by Reviewer1544375 on Jul 31, 2008

this realy was the easiest to gulp down. I usualy kind of gag a little bit when I drink aloe vera for healthy intestions. this being a concentrate the flavor was not bad, but the container was smaller than I would have liked. I wish they had this in a larger size. That is why I only rated it 4 stars. Otherwise, the product was fantastic.

Aloe Vera Concentrate

Posted by Reviewer1025819 on Nov 27, 2007

tastes awful, needs a measuring spoon with it.

Doesn't taste pleasant, but works!

Posted by Reviewer2397414 on Jul 07, 2011

This product is described as having a pleasant taste, but boy is that wrong! The taste is quite unpleasant! However, since taking the product, I have noticed improvement in my skin and improvement in some back aches that I was having. So, it's worth the quick swallow of the unpleasant liquid.

good for hair too!

Posted by Reviewer2646534 on Jul 13, 2011

I love this stuff!! I use it in my personal hair spritzes, and as a refresher for my curly hair styles!

Aloe vera juice

Posted by Tusena on Aug 16, 2011

Nice thing, very lasting bottle! but not the best tasting =/