Great price Great product

Posted by Reviewer2883375 on Jun 10, 2008

I purchased this to help quiet noisy intestines. It seems to be doing the trick.

MY OWN THING.....

Posted by Reviewer1769640 on Sep 04, 2008

I fill up a large 33 oz bottle with that mix with johobo,shea oil, T tree, Grapefruit ess., and africas' best w/ginseng and use it from head to toe.... LOVE IT

Just what I wanted

Posted by Reviewer3001998 on Sep 15, 2008

I was looking into Aloe Juice because my system tends to be over sensitive to most things I eat. Finding iHerb to be reliable, I started here first. This product is VERY easy to use and SUPER convenient! I don’t find the taste “sweet”, but not bad either, especially knowing if I ate something “off” this will help sooth my sad intestines. I definitely recommend it and will be ordering it again. ;)

Aloe Vera Concentrate

Posted by Reviewer1725086 on Apr 01, 2010

I live in Greece and I've used to buy 4 littres of aloe vera juice from a dealer for 80Euro! Thank god I found iHerb!

Good for skin

Posted by Reviewer1820992 on May 31, 2011

Really good for the skin and for cold sores. Placed on cotton swab and applied to cold sore area and the sore closed up and has not reappeared at all.

excellent product

Posted by Reviewer2805173 on Sep 20, 2008

My 4 year old son had bad breath from soy products in his diet. I switched to almond milk and it got a bit better but the flora in his tummy was still not right and the bad breath persisted. Within 2 days after gving him this aloe concentrate the bad breath completely disappeared. A true indication that this is an optimal supplement!

Excellent value, great overall tonic

Posted by Reviewer2724002 on Mar 24, 2009

Excellent product if traveling. Compact. It would be nice if there would be a built in dropper in the opening like the bottles of essential oils do. I have seen an increase in my HDL after six months of daily use of 1 milliliter, and practically no plaque buildup in my teeth.

Tremendous valu for your money

Posted by Reviewer3203670 on Apr 10, 2009

My Dad had pulled his back. He took a tbsp of this everyday and it was eased considerably. It seems to have reduced his swelling.

TJ-Florida

Posted by Reviewer1775840 on Feb 24, 2008

Yeah for aloe vera! I know that it has helped my joints and I also have LOTS of abdominal adhesions due to repeated surgeries. I really believe that it is a wonderful anti-inflammatory and that it has truly worked for me!

toner

Posted by Reviewer3077754 on Mar 27, 2015

I do not use this to drink. I buy to use as a toner on my face and to have in the house first aid kit in case of accidental burn.