Don't waste money buying this product!

Posted by Supplementsdiy on Nov 17, 2013

Aloe vera is truly one of the miracle plants. Aloe vera can be used both internally and externally. It is known to be anti bacterial, anti viral, anti fungus, contains high level of vitamins and minerals, enzymes, amino acid and antioxidants. It pro motes healing to wounds and skin infections, relieves gastric and digestive problems, reduces inflammation, reduces unhealthy cholesterol, stabilises blood sugar and prevents diabetes, prevents cancer, boost oxygenation of blood, alkalising, reduce high blood pres sure, hydrates and prevent dry skin, prevent heart diseases and many more! Not that why the text ‘Pleasant tasting’ is listed, this aloe vera tastes quite bitter if you drink it directly. I prefer to add it to water to dilute the taste and drink it down. It contains potas sium sorbate, a preservative! The worst is that it contains ascorbic acid and sodium benzoate. Sodium benzoate is known to react with vitamin C (ascorbic acid) to form benzene, a known carcinogen. This product is cheap but seriously, the benzene alone makes it not worth it. Check out my page for more reviews!

Great price Great product

Posted by Reviewer2883375 on Jun 10, 2008

I purchased this to help quiet noisy intestines. It seems to be doing the trick.

tastes horrible

Posted by Reviewer1867676 on Aug 05, 2008

bad tasting. I prefer the regular juice to concentrate

MY OWN THING.....

Posted by Reviewer1769640 on Sep 04, 2008

I fill up a large 33 oz bottle with that mix with johobo,shea oil, T tree, Grapefruit ess., and africas' best w/ginseng and use it from head to toe.... LOVE IT

Just what I wanted

Posted by Reviewer3001998 on Sep 15, 2008

I was looking into Aloe Juice because my system tends to be over sensitive to most things I eat. Finding iHerb to be reliable, I started here first. This product is VERY easy to use and SUPER convenient! I don’t find the taste “sweet”, but not bad either, especially knowing if I ate something “off” this will help sooth my sad intestines. I definitely recommend it and will be ordering it again. ;)

Seems as potent as lab proved Aloe.

Posted by Reviewer1628505 on Jan 22, 2008

At this early part of my evaluation, it "at least" seems as potent as the other (certified and lab proved) 10:1 Aloe Vera concentrate when comparing both of them on a 1:1 basis. Though I am a scientist by profession there are systematic steps one can take and I am taking to come to an objective opinion. Besides that, I definetly am taking note of how my insides feel, and thus far can say that Now Foods brand of Aloe Vera Concentrate seems to be holding its own and maybe then some more. Because this is only the early stage of my evaluation it rates only 3 stars. Ask me again, about this in a couple to 3 months and it very well might rate your top rating of 4 stars.

Aloe Vera Concentrate

Posted by Reviewer1725086 on Apr 01, 2010

I live in Greece and I've used to buy 4 littres of aloe vera juice from a dealer for 80Euro! Thank god I found iHerb!

Taste has changed

Posted by Reviewer2447107 on Dec 18, 2011

Something changed about these bottles last year because the taste became weird. Earlier I had no issues consuming this and had finished abt 2 bottles but I dont feel the same anymore.

Good for skin

Posted by Reviewer1820992 on May 31, 2011

Really good for the skin and for cold sores. Placed on cotton swab and applied to cold sore area and the sore closed up and has not reappeared at all.

Tastes raw/green.

Posted by Reviewer2285340 on Oct 24, 2009

The first 2 bottles i ordered, i was able to take it with water without much fuss, and it was in a greenish tone, the last 2 bottles i ordered, was brownish and tasted even worst. so much so that i have to throw it away.