Not sure about this product.

Posted by 5359042171288643262 on Feb 11, 2016

I took this product for almost a week, but since beginning it started having weird stomach issues. On the 7th and last day that I used it I had severe diarrhea and huge relief in my stomach. I haven't used it since then.

Contains oil

Posted by WeHealthy on Jan 22, 2016

I used it on my scar and it turned red. Maybe the oil in it.

Not as good as Carlson

Posted by Reviewer1525752 on Sep 18, 2014

Ran out of Carlson so I took the NOW Aloe Vera. Caused some bloating and discomfort. Never had that problem with Carlson Aloe Vera.

not sure

Posted by Reviewer1423883 on Apr 14, 2014

After I took a couple of gels, my stomach got upset. Don't know why. Maybe I need to wait for the result...

Good!

Posted by 5431196033003424079 on Nov 25, 2013

It is not the first time that I bought this product. I think It was better before than now I do not know the reason because the ingredients are the same.

caught in throat

Posted by Reviewer2358628 on Feb 21, 2013

Aside from the validity of the health benefits, I have been having problems swallowing these gel caps due to their unique shape I suppose. I have been using a few months. They are rounded with an ever slight elongation. The length is too short for the width IMO and I suppose it's a matter of physics. It is necessary for me to bite into them carefully as to not burst them and lose the possible enteric quality. I might add I have been taking all sorts of gel caps for decades and do not run into this problem. Perhaps my throat passage is a little narrow than some, but I just wanted to warn people.

Good!

Posted by GaniIvanova on Jun 29, 2012

well it works.

Doesnt make my bowel moves as much

Posted by kweemeng on Feb 17, 2012

I brought this hoping it will cleanse my bowel and move it faster but unfortunately it doesnt really work although i take it daily for 1 week. For the price, it is value for money so I wouldnt mind buy it and take it with probiotics.

Not sure this agrees with me

Posted by Reviewer2670655 on Feb 06, 2012

Not sure I can get past the loose bowel movement these cause in me. But perservering may pay off. Time will tell. I hear tell it Aloe has worked wonders for folks with any kind of difficult digestion. A naturopath told me to make sure that a parasite cleanse is used first. Don't know why.

Just ok

Posted by Reviewer2871080 on Nov 17, 2011

This is ok but nothing special. While I was taking these I noticed that all the cracks on my tongue were almost gone as well as the white film. Also the price is really low.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »