July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Now Foods, Aloe Vera Gels, 100 Softgels

Reviews 3-star

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

caught in throat

Posted by Reviewer2358628 on Feb 21, 2013

Aside from the validity of the health benefits, I have been having problems swallowing these gel caps due to their unique shape I suppose. I have been using a few months. They are rounded with an ever slight elongation. The length is too short for the width IMO and I suppose it's a matter of physics. It is necessary for me to bite into them carefully as to not burst them and lose the possible enteric quality. I might add I have been taking all sorts of gel caps for decades and do not run into this problem. Perhaps my throat passage is a little narrow than some, but I just wanted to warn people.

can't tell yet

Posted by Reviewer2516176 on Jun 09, 2011

I've been taking these for about a month and I really can't tell a difference. I have chronic esophagus inflammation and the pain stays the same, still have to take omeprazole. Will try this product a while longer.

Just ok

Posted by Reviewer2871080 on Nov 17, 2011

This is ok but nothing special. While I was taking these I noticed that all the cracks on my tongue were almost gone as well as the white film. Also the price is really low.

Not sure this agrees with me

Posted by Reviewer2670655 on Feb 06, 2012

Not sure I can get past the loose bowel movement these cause in me. But perservering may pay off. Time will tell. I hear tell it Aloe has worked wonders for folks with any kind of difficult digestion. A naturopath told me to make sure that a parasite cleanse is used first. Don't know why.

Doesnt make my bowel moves as much

Posted by kweemeng on Feb 17, 2012

I brought this hoping it will cleanse my bowel and move it faster but unfortunately it doesnt really work although i take it daily for 1 week. For the price, it is value for money so I wouldnt mind buy it and take it with probiotics.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »