I dunno!

Posted by Reviewer2140136 on May 03, 2008

Aloe does wonders on my skin, and I can only imagine that it is good for me to ingest too. I have tried the liquids before and find that these soft gels are much more pleasing to take regularly.

Helps in my IBS

Posted by normantan on Jul 03, 2014

After taking this product together with NOW peppermint gel and Healthy Origins probiotics, my IBS have improved tremendously. No more rushing to the toilet after every meals.

Good but can be better as well!

Posted by Supplementsdiy on Nov 17, 2013

Aloe vera is truly one of the miracle plants. Aloe vera can be used both internally and externally. It is known to be anti bacterial, anti viral, anti fungus, possesses high level of vitamins and minerals, enzymes, amino acid and antioxidants. It pro motes healing to wounds and skin infections, relieves gastric and digestive problems, reduces inflammation, reduces unhealthy cholesterol, stabilises blood sugar and prevents diabetes, prevents cancer, boost oxygenation of blood, alkalising, reduce high blood pressure, hydrates and prevent dry skin, prevent heart diseases and many more! The caps are made of gelatine (not for vegetarian), very small and easy to swallow. One softgel is equivalent to 5g of aloe vera. This is a good way to dose on aloe vera without facing the bitter taste. If you take 3 softgels 2-3 times daily, one bottle will only last you 14 days +-. Note that one month supply will be twice the cost so the price is still quite reasonable and affordable. The softgel also contains rice bran oil, which imo is just filler and useless. Due to the presence of the rice bran oil, it is best to keep it in the refrigerator as oil is easily oxidised and spoiled. Aloe vera is best taken on empty stomach, instead of taking it with meals. Check out my page for more reviews!

Good for detox and digestion system

Posted by Samsoh on Apr 08, 2012

I have weak stomach and sometimes I do have bowel problems such as constipation/ diarrhea. My firt few days after taking Aloe Vera, I have series of diarrhea. It helps to detox and cleanse my intestine.

srbija

Posted by Reviewer2318844 on Apr 15, 2011

Cleanses the body of toxins, eliminating the intoxication and fermentation in the intestines

aloe vera gels

Posted by Reviewer2290815 on Jan 25, 2013

easy to swallow, reasonable price, effective on healing process

I love Aloe Vera

Posted by 5607817612672580293 on Jul 16, 2016

This is the second time I am purchasing these softgels, they helped me with constipation, every time I take them I feel protected and healed.

Now Foods, Aloe Vera Gels, 5000 mg, 100 Softgels

Posted by Reviewer2100867 on Nov 12, 2010

Good amount of Aloe Vera for the money & no nasty additives which is unusal for Now Foods!

Now Foods Aloe Vera Gel

Posted by Reviewer1780975 on Nov 15, 2011

I know aloe is good for us, Only used a short time, and will continue to use.

??

Posted by 5177209629808049008 on Jun 25, 2014

I didn't see any effect but i have used it only for 2 weeks..

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »