Gifts Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Conditions A-Z

Now Foods, Aloe Vera Gels, 100 Softgels

Antibacterial qualities

Posted by Reviewer1084142 on May 14, 2008

I use Aloe Vera because it's known to have antibacterial qualities that fight infections. It also stops pain and reduces the chances of scarring while helping the healing process. Valuable for minor cuts, itching and first and second degree thermal burns. Aloe Vera has been used since Biblical times. From Calif.

Excellent Product

Posted by Reviewer1993076 on Oct 23, 2007

Product is excellent for lupus and diverticulitis sufferers. With consistent use, the symptoms are most manageable allowing a person to function.

Robert

Posted by Reviewer3343883 on Jan 07, 2009

This product is very helpful for me and I take it every day along with a Pro-Bio Probiotic to help keep my digestive system in check.

aloe vera gels 5000mg.

Posted by Reviewer2950486 on Jul 18, 2009

My husband finds these extremely good for a few different things. He has fibromyalgia, chronic fatigue ,gout and osteo arthritis but stomach upsets and reflux. All I know is I have to order this product as an on going part of his medications along with other medications. This is a good dose and a good brand.

caught in throat

Posted by Reviewer2358628 on Feb 21, 2013

Aside from the validity of the health benefits, I have been having problems swallowing these gel caps due to their unique shape I suppose. I have been using a few months. They are rounded with an ever slight elongation. The length is too short for the width IMO and I suppose it's a matter of physics. It is necessary for me to bite into them carefully as to not burst them and lose the possible enteric quality. I might add I have been taking all sorts of gel caps for decades and do not run into this problem. Perhaps my throat passage is a little narrow than some, but I just wanted to warn people.