Good for Digestion and Blood Sugar - But Label Dosage Is Way Too High!

Posted by Reviewer2961002 on May 25, 2010

Another great product from NOW -- Aloe Gel in a convenient softgel form. (Avoid oral products containing Aloe Latex, which has potential risks if ingested regularly.) Helps with digestion, reduces acid reflux, and helps smooth out my blood sugar levels. The criticism: I know NOW tends to list rather high dosages for many of their products -- often with good reason -- but in this case the suggested dosage is oddly WAY too high (two softgels three times a day). Doing that is not only unnecessary, it would reduce the product advantages of convenience and low price, not to mention adding a lot of calories!

GREAT PRODUCT

Posted by Reviewer2443613 on Aug 25, 2010

I have gastritis, which is a stomach problem. My stomach is always acidy and the lining of my stomach gets raw. This aloe vera really helps my stomach to heal. With this i can eat spicy foods and get away with it. and plus this brand is very concentrated, more than any other brand that i've tried.

Love Love Love

Posted by Reviewer1062550 on Apr 18, 2009

This is the best purchase that I have made. I suffer with gerd and have always had a pressure in my chest even with the previcd rx. My first dose of this aloe and by the time I arrived a work I felt the pressure being relieved. I only take 2 in the morning, I have not taken the rx in over 2 months, when I ran out of the aloe and took the rx while I was waiting for my shipment to arrive my symptons started to return. I order severa bottles so i will never run out again, this should be on auto delivery, that is how godd it is.

works very well

Posted by Reviewer2414095 on Feb 15, 2010

excellent results in just a week my ulcer has started to settle down, using one three times a day between meals

Anothet powerful detoxifying product

Posted by Reviewer2219913 on Feb 16, 2009

I just LOVED it after all searching i found a real herbal product, works very nice & I feel the change in my digestive system. Very good product.

Very convenient

Posted by Reviewer2883375 on Jun 10, 2008

I like the convenience of the pills and seems to help with noisy intestines.

Aloe Vera Gels

Posted by Reviewer3171565 on Feb 24, 2008

This has been a good product for my health. Has helped with my intestines, so that they do not feel so swollen.

It's sooo good for my digestion

Posted by Reviewer2031423 on Sep 13, 2011

I have some irregular constipation issues, and after using Aloe Vera for three days, everything started to be normal. I will definitely continue using them in the future.

Aloe Vera for heartburn

Posted by Reviewer2730565 on Oct 22, 2011

These softgels have been a godsend for me. I had been instructed by my doctor to take over the counter antacid pills. I searched and found aloe to be a natural alternative, but I seriously gag drinking aloe! These softgels have helped my heartburn dramatically and subsequently helped my chronic sore throat and improved other digestive issues that the drug-alternatives actually made worse.

Helps in my IBS

Posted by normantan on Jul 03, 2014

After taking this product together with NOW peppermint gel and Healthy Origins probiotics, my IBS have improved tremendously. No more rushing to the toilet after every meals.