10% Off Orders Over $40!

Now Foods, Aloe Vera Gels, 100 Softgels

Reviews 5-star

Elizabeth

Posted by Reviewer1925079 on Nov 13, 2007

I use this to help with my sore joins, the pain is much much less since taking this.

Aloe Vera Gels

Posted by Reviewer3171565 on Feb 24, 2008

This has been a good product for my health. Has helped with my intestines, so that they do not feel so swollen.

Love Love Love

Posted by Reviewer1062550 on Apr 18, 2009

This is the best purchase that I have made. I suffer with gerd and have always had a pressure in my chest even with the previcd rx. My first dose of this aloe and by the time I arrived a work I felt the pressure being relieved. I only take 2 in the morning, I have not taken the rx in over 2 months, when I ran out of the aloe and took the rx while I was waiting for my shipment to arrive my symptons started to return. I order severa bottles so i will never run out again, this should be on auto delivery, that is how godd it is.

Excellent stress reducer.

Posted by Reviewer3194050 on Oct 06, 2009

The immune system's metabolic load weighs substantially upon a good night's rest -- NOW's Aloe Vera gelcaps at bedtime noticeably improve my sleep results, and are 100% harmless. If you take sleeping aids, extend their benefits with Aloe Vera.

Aloe Vera Gels

Posted by Reviewer2437638 on Dec 04, 2009

Very good product. Helps digestion tremendously. Always shipped promptly and arrives in very good condition. Would recommend to anyone.