Love Love Love

Posted by Reviewer1062550 on Apr 18, 2009

This is the best purchase that I have made. I suffer with gerd and have always had a pressure in my chest even with the previcd rx. My first dose of this aloe and by the time I arrived a work I felt the pressure being relieved. I only take 2 in the morning, I have not taken the rx in over 2 months, when I ran out of the aloe and took the rx while I was waiting for my shipment to arrive my symptons started to return. I order severa bottles so i will never run out again, this should be on auto delivery, that is how godd it is.

Great.

Posted by Reviewer1081030 on Sep 24, 2009

Take twice a day, helps with skin issues.

Wonderful!

Posted by Reviewer3093099 on Jun 14, 2012

This is the best supplement I've taken for my digestive health. However, the first time I took it (2 capsules), I got one episode of explosive diarrhea and nausea, but by the morning all was well. Within a few days, I was able to handle 3 per day taken at separate times. Two weeks later, my digestive system has improved significantly, my tongue looks much healthier (much less white coating and cracks almost gone). Also, I have found that the aloe vera is a wonderful moisturizer and it makes my skin soft and complexion better. I highly recommend and you just can't beat the price for how well this works. UPDATE 2012: I haven't used this product for ages but plan to try it again soon. I thought this was the best supplement in the world for me because it was so effective, but then another 2 batches that I bought didn't seem to have much effect. Strange. Maybe I just didn't need it anymore or got a batch that wasn't as fresh.

Excellent stress reducer.

Posted by Reviewer3194050 on Oct 06, 2009

The immune system's metabolic load weighs substantially upon a good night's rest -- NOW's Aloe Vera gelcaps at bedtime noticeably improve my sleep results, and are 100% harmless. If you take sleeping aids, extend their benefits with Aloe Vera.

Aloe Vera Gels

Posted by Reviewer2437638 on Dec 04, 2009

Very good product. Helps digestion tremendously. Always shipped promptly and arrives in very good condition. Would recommend to anyone.

Review of Aloe Vera Gel caps

Posted by Reviewer1897333 on Dec 28, 2009

As always this is a very wonderful and helpful product. I combine this with alfalfa and it really helps with arthritis pain that I have. Very wonderful product!!!!

Great for digestion & Beatifies SKin

Posted by Reviewer2451962 on Mar 24, 2011

I take this for digestion, skin, and hair growth.

It's sooo good for my digestion

Posted by Reviewer2031423 on Sep 13, 2011

I have some irregular constipation issues, and after using Aloe Vera for three days, everything started to be normal. I will definitely continue using them in the future.

Aloe Vera for heartburn

Posted by Reviewer2730565 on Oct 22, 2011

These softgels have been a godsend for me. I had been instructed by my doctor to take over the counter antacid pills. I searched and found aloe to be a natural alternative, but I seriously gag drinking aloe! These softgels have helped my heartburn dramatically and subsequently helped my chronic sore throat and improved other digestive issues that the drug-alternatives actually made worse.

Aloe Vera Gels

Posted by Reviewer2763299 on Jul 27, 2010

An easy way to get the benefits of Aloe. Capsuls are not too big.