Love Love Love

Posted by Reviewer1062550 on Apr 18, 2009

This is the best purchase that I have made. I suffer with gerd and have always had a pressure in my chest even with the previcd rx. My first dose of this aloe and by the time I arrived a work I felt the pressure being relieved. I only take 2 in the morning, I have not taken the rx in over 2 months, when I ran out of the aloe and took the rx while I was waiting for my shipment to arrive my symptons started to return. I order severa bottles so i will never run out again, this should be on auto delivery, that is how godd it is.

Great.

Posted by Reviewer1081030 on Sep 24, 2009

Take twice a day, helps with skin issues.

Excellent stress reducer.

Posted by Reviewer3194050 on Oct 06, 2009

The immune system's metabolic load weighs substantially upon a good night's rest -- NOW's Aloe Vera gelcaps at bedtime noticeably improve my sleep results, and are 100% harmless. If you take sleeping aids, extend their benefits with Aloe Vera.

Aloe Vera Gels

Posted by Reviewer2437638 on Dec 04, 2009

Very good product. Helps digestion tremendously. Always shipped promptly and arrives in very good condition. Would recommend to anyone.

Great for digestion & Beatifies SKin

Posted by Reviewer2451962 on Mar 24, 2011

I take this for digestion, skin, and hair growth.

Aloe Vera Gels

Posted by Reviewer2763299 on Jul 27, 2010

An easy way to get the benefits of Aloe. Capsuls are not too big.

Aloe Vera for heartburn

Posted by Reviewer2730565 on Oct 22, 2011

These softgels have been a godsend for me. I had been instructed by my doctor to take over the counter antacid pills. I searched and found aloe to be a natural alternative, but I seriously gag drinking aloe! These softgels have helped my heartburn dramatically and subsequently helped my chronic sore throat and improved other digestive issues that the drug-alternatives actually made worse.

It's sooo good for my digestion

Posted by Reviewer2031423 on Sep 13, 2011

I have some irregular constipation issues, and after using Aloe Vera for three days, everything started to be normal. I will definitely continue using them in the future.

Great for your intestinal lining! ♥♥♥ Click on my username for more reviews!

Posted by gettingwell on Jul 10, 2013

These help the restore and stregthen the lining of your intestine. With all the fast food and prepared foods we eat, it causes damage on the inside. I've been taking 3 a day on an empty stomach and like these much better than the gallon of aloe juice I bought at a big box store. Much easier to take of course.

Great for IBS. Open my page for an exclusive offer for new customers.

Posted by Reviewer2343376 on Dec 29, 2013

This product seems to help manage my IBS symptoms and now also my long term reflux problems (Along with Now food L-Glutamine). Also found recently that following a low FODMAP diet helps a great deal. Just search FODMAPS on google, amazing, as I had never heard of it before. I have now stopped taking my reflux medication and can manage on slippery elm, Aloe vera Gels, evening primrose oil and magnesium. Much better than taking NEXIUM, which caused severe constipation and a whole lot of other terrible problems.