Great for your intestinal lining! ♥♥♥ Click on my username for more reviews!

Posted by gettingwell on Jul 10, 2013

These help the restore and stregthen the lining of your intestine. With all the fast food and prepared foods we eat, it causes damage on the inside. I've been taking 3 a day on an empty stomach and like these much better than the gallon of aloe juice I bought at a big box store. Much easier to take of course.

Great for IBS. Open my page for an exclusive offer for new customers.

Posted by Reviewer2343376 on Dec 29, 2013

This product seems to help manage my IBS symptoms and now also my long term reflux problems (Along with Now food L-Glutamine). Also found recently that following a low FODMAP diet helps a great deal. Just search FODMAPS on google, amazing, as I had never heard of it before. I have now stopped taking my reflux medication and can manage on slippery elm, Aloe vera Gels, evening primrose oil and magnesium. Much better than taking NEXIUM, which caused severe constipation and a whole lot of other terrible problems.

good effect on the digestive system

Posted by 5753146981287672270 on Nov 23, 2014

helps with gas

Good

Posted by Reviewer2787303 on Oct 12, 2010

I have to open the capsules and swallow the contents because the whole gel caps hurt my intestines, but I don't think it's because the aloe caps are defective. I have a very sensitive stomach.

Healing

Posted by Reviewer1114391 on Jul 02, 2011

A cheap and effective product for healing properties.

Works Wonders !

Posted by Reviewer3210265 on Jul 27, 2011

After aloe vera gels were recommended to me to apply to a very large, painful boil on my skin I received Now Foods Aloe Vera Gels from iherb at lightning speed! Right after I had opened the first capsule and applied it to the injured area there was great relief. I am healed, thank you very much, and along with the body's ability to heal itself, Now Foods aloe vera gels were a most helpful assistant.

A good one

Posted by Reviewer2386172 on Jan 27, 2011

Very good for my bowels, I have IIS.

Good for the body; inside and out.

Posted by Reviewer2521152 on Feb 26, 2012

I find it difficult to drink aloe vera but love the benefits. People who travel a lot as I do will find it a treasure against the dehydration of airplanes and sluggishness from change of diet.

Now Food Aloe Vera Gels

Posted by Reviewer2667168 on Mar 30, 2009

Excellent product i am very satisfied helps with Ibs

Good product great price

Posted by Reviewer3009271 on May 22, 2008

Works just fine; price is great.