good effect on the digestive system

Posted by 5753146981287672270 on Nov 23, 2014

helps with gas

Healing

Posted by Reviewer1114391 on Jul 02, 2011

A cheap and effective product for healing properties.

Works Wonders !

Posted by Reviewer3210265 on Jul 27, 2011

After aloe vera gels were recommended to me to apply to a very large, painful boil on my skin I received Now Foods Aloe Vera Gels from iherb at lightning speed! Right after I had opened the first capsule and applied it to the injured area there was great relief. I am healed, thank you very much, and along with the body's ability to heal itself, Now Foods aloe vera gels were a most helpful assistant.

Good for the body; inside and out.

Posted by Reviewer2521152 on Feb 26, 2012

I find it difficult to drink aloe vera but love the benefits. People who travel a lot as I do will find it a treasure against the dehydration of airplanes and sluggishness from change of diet.

Review of Aloe Vera Gel caps

Posted by Reviewer1897333 on Dec 28, 2009

As always this is a very wonderful and helpful product. I combine this with alfalfa and it really helps with arthritis pain that I have. Very wonderful product!!!!

Good

Posted by Reviewer2787303 on Oct 12, 2010

I have to open the capsules and swallow the contents because the whole gel caps hurt my intestines, but I don't think it's because the aloe caps are defective. I have a very sensitive stomach.

A good one

Posted by Reviewer2386172 on Jan 27, 2011

Very good for my bowels, I have IIS.

Wonderful!

Posted by Reviewer3093099 on Jun 14, 2012

This is the best supplement I've taken for my digestive health. However, the first time I took it (2 capsules), I got one episode of explosive diarrhea and nausea, but by the morning all was well. Within a few days, I was able to handle 3 per day taken at separate times. Two weeks later, my digestive system has improved significantly, my tongue looks much healthier (much less white coating and cracks almost gone). Also, I have found that the aloe vera is a wonderful moisturizer and it makes my skin soft and complexion better. I highly recommend and you just can't beat the price for how well this works. UPDATE 2012: I haven't used this product for ages but plan to try it again soon. I thought this was the best supplement in the world for me because it was so effective, but then another 2 batches that I bought didn't seem to have much effect. Strange. Maybe I just didn't need it anymore or got a batch that wasn't as fresh.

excellent

Posted by Reviewer2587747 on Oct 01, 2009

This is an excellent product at a good price, contains the polysaccharides that assist the body in normal healing processes, even those with congestive heart failure have found it beneficial.

Now Food Aloe Vera Gels

Posted by Reviewer2667168 on Mar 30, 2009

Excellent product i am very satisfied helps with Ibs