Great for digestion & Beatifies SKin

Posted by Reviewer2451962 on Mar 24, 2011

I take this for digestion, skin, and hair growth.

Aloe Vera for heartburn

Posted by Reviewer2730565 on Oct 22, 2011

These softgels have been a godsend for me. I had been instructed by my doctor to take over the counter antacid pills. I searched and found aloe to be a natural alternative, but I seriously gag drinking aloe! These softgels have helped my heartburn dramatically and subsequently helped my chronic sore throat and improved other digestive issues that the drug-alternatives actually made worse.

It's sooo good for my digestion

Posted by Reviewer2031423 on Sep 13, 2011

I have some irregular constipation issues, and after using Aloe Vera for three days, everything started to be normal. I will definitely continue using them in the future.

Helps in my IBS

Posted by normantan on Jul 03, 2014

After taking this product together with NOW peppermint gel and Healthy Origins probiotics, my IBS have improved tremendously. No more rushing to the toilet after every meals.

good effect on the digestive system

Posted by 5753146981287672270 on Nov 23, 2014

helps with gas

NOW FOODS ALOE VERA GELS

Posted by ivyengland on Jul 03, 2014

I take one every day. Aloe is very healing for the body and this brand is very high quality.

Great for your intestinal lining! ♥♥♥ Click on my username for more reviews!

Posted by gettingwell on Jul 10, 2013

These help the restore and stregthen the lining of your intestine. With all the fast food and prepared foods we eat, it causes damage on the inside. I've been taking 3 a day on an empty stomach and like these much better than the gallon of aloe juice I bought at a big box store. Much easier to take of course.

Great for IBS. Open my page for an exclusive offer for new customers.

Posted by Reviewer2343376 on Dec 29, 2013

This product seems to help manage my IBS symptoms and now also my long term reflux problems (Along with Now food L-Glutamine). Also found recently that following a low FODMAP diet helps a great deal. Just search FODMAPS on google, amazing, as I had never heard of it before. I have now stopped taking my reflux medication and can manage on slippery elm, Aloe vera Gels, evening primrose oil and magnesium. Much better than taking NEXIUM, which caused severe constipation and a whole lot of other terrible problems.

Good for the body; inside and out.

Posted by Reviewer2521152 on Feb 26, 2012

I find it difficult to drink aloe vera but love the benefits. People who travel a lot as I do will find it a treasure against the dehydration of airplanes and sluggishness from change of diet.

Healing

Posted by Reviewer1114391 on Jul 02, 2011

A cheap and effective product for healing properties.