Great for digestion & Beatifies SKin

Posted by Reviewer2451962 on Mar 24, 2011

I take this for digestion, skin, and hair growth.

Aloe Vera Gels

Posted by Reviewer2763299 on Jul 27, 2010

An easy way to get the benefits of Aloe. Capsuls are not too big.

great quality

Posted by Reviewer2675526 on Aug 03, 2008

keeps me regular

Wonderful!

Posted by Reviewer3093099 on Jun 14, 2012

This is the best supplement I've taken for my digestive health. However, the first time I took it (2 capsules), I got one episode of explosive diarrhea and nausea, but by the morning all was well. Within a few days, I was able to handle 3 per day taken at separate times. Two weeks later, my digestive system has improved significantly, my tongue looks much healthier (much less white coating and cracks almost gone). Also, I have found that the aloe vera is a wonderful moisturizer and it makes my skin soft and complexion better. I highly recommend and you just can't beat the price for how well this works. UPDATE 2012: I haven't used this product for ages but plan to try it again soon. I thought this was the best supplement in the world for me because it was so effective, but then another 2 batches that I bought didn't seem to have much effect. Strange. Maybe I just didn't need it anymore or got a batch that wasn't as fresh.

Excellent stress reducer.

Posted by Reviewer3194050 on Oct 06, 2009

The immune system's metabolic load weighs substantially upon a good night's rest -- NOW's Aloe Vera gelcaps at bedtime noticeably improve my sleep results, and are 100% harmless. If you take sleeping aids, extend their benefits with Aloe Vera.

Works Wonders !

Posted by Reviewer3210265 on Jul 27, 2011

After aloe vera gels were recommended to me to apply to a very large, painful boil on my skin I received Now Foods Aloe Vera Gels from iherb at lightning speed! Right after I had opened the first capsule and applied it to the injured area there was great relief. I am healed, thank you very much, and along with the body's ability to heal itself, Now Foods aloe vera gels were a most helpful assistant.

NOW FOODS ALOE VERA GELS

Posted by ivyengland on Jul 03, 2014

I take one every day. Aloe is very healing for the body and this brand is very high quality.

good effect on the digestive system

Posted by 5753146981287672270 on Nov 23, 2014

helps with gas

Good

Posted by Reviewer2787303 on Oct 12, 2010

I have to open the capsules and swallow the contents because the whole gel caps hurt my intestines, but I don't think it's because the aloe caps are defective. I have a very sensitive stomach.

Great for IBS. Open my page for an exclusive offer for new customers.

Posted by Reviewer2343376 on Dec 29, 2013

This product seems to help manage my IBS symptoms and now also my long term reflux problems (Along with Now food L-Glutamine). Also found recently that following a low FODMAP diet helps a great deal. Just search FODMAPS on google, amazing, as I had never heard of it before. I have now stopped taking my reflux medication and can manage on slippery elm, Aloe vera Gels, evening primrose oil and magnesium. Much better than taking NEXIUM, which caused severe constipation and a whole lot of other terrible problems.