Good for the body; inside and out.

Posted by Reviewer2521152 on Feb 26, 2012

I find it difficult to drink aloe vera but love the benefits. People who travel a lot as I do will find it a treasure against the dehydration of airplanes and sluggishness from change of diet.

A good one

Posted by Reviewer2386172 on Jan 27, 2011

Very good for my bowels, I have IIS.

Good

Posted by Reviewer2787303 on Oct 12, 2010

I have to open the capsules and swallow the contents because the whole gel caps hurt my intestines, but I don't think it's because the aloe caps are defective. I have a very sensitive stomach.

Good for detox and digestion system

Posted by Samsoh on Apr 08, 2012

I have weak stomach and sometimes I do have bowel problems such as constipation/ diarrhea. My firt few days after taking Aloe Vera, I have series of diarrhea. It helps to detox and cleanse my intestine.

srbija

Posted by Reviewer2318844 on Apr 15, 2011

Cleanses the body of toxins, eliminating the intoxication and fermentation in the intestines

Not sure about this product.

Posted by 5359042171288643262 on Feb 11, 2016

I took this product for almost a week, but since beginning it started having weird stomach issues. On the 7th and last day that I used it I had severe diarrhea and huge relief in my stomach. I haven't used it since then.

GERD REVIEW

Posted by 5421037811186023729 on Apr 29, 2014

What works for me is raw potato juice, aloe vera and baking soda. Betaine HCL and Digestive Enzymes didn't worked for me.

Cleansing and vitamin boosting!

Posted by 5088618322975341902 on May 05, 2014

Great for digestion! Gently cleanses and helps the digestive tract heal. Also great for boosting immunity and detoxing.

Aloe Vera Gel caps

Posted by Reviewer2278944 on Mar 19, 2012

I have found your product to be particularly helpful in managing my colitis. It appears to have a beneficial effect in treating the inflammation in my digestive tract and returning to a normal function.

Best Aloe Vera Gels

Posted by Reviewer2608858 on Dec 26, 2010

This is the best Aloe Vera product I have ever tried.