Works Wonders !

Posted by Reviewer3210265 on Jul 27, 2011

After aloe vera gels were recommended to me to apply to a very large, painful boil on my skin I received Now Foods Aloe Vera Gels from iherb at lightning speed! Right after I had opened the first capsule and applied it to the injured area there was great relief. I am healed, thank you very much, and along with the body's ability to heal itself, Now Foods aloe vera gels were a most helpful assistant.

A good one

Posted by Reviewer2386172 on Jan 27, 2011

Very good for my bowels, I have IIS.

Good

Posted by Reviewer2787303 on Oct 12, 2010

I have to open the capsules and swallow the contents because the whole gel caps hurt my intestines, but I don't think it's because the aloe caps are defective. I have a very sensitive stomach.

srbija

Posted by Reviewer2318844 on Apr 15, 2011

Cleanses the body of toxins, eliminating the intoxication and fermentation in the intestines

Good for detox and digestion system

Posted by Samsoh on Apr 08, 2012

I have weak stomach and sometimes I do have bowel problems such as constipation/ diarrhea. My firt few days after taking Aloe Vera, I have series of diarrhea. It helps to detox and cleanse my intestine.

Not sure about this product.

Posted by 5359042171288643262 on Feb 11, 2016

I took this product for almost a week, but since beginning it started having weird stomach issues. On the 7th and last day that I used it I had severe diarrhea and huge relief in my stomach. I haven't used it since then.

excellent

Posted by Reviewer2587747 on Oct 01, 2009

This is an excellent product at a good price, contains the polysaccharides that assist the body in normal healing processes, even those with congestive heart failure have found it beneficial.

Now Food Aloe Vera Gels

Posted by Reviewer2667168 on Mar 30, 2009

Excellent product i am very satisfied helps with Ibs

Aloe Vera Gels

Posted by Reviewer2089665 on Jan 17, 2008

I'm very satisfied. I love aloe vera, specially in high grams, so I could take one daily, Instead.

Good Product

Posted by Reviewer1426531 on Nov 15, 2007

I found this product to be of high quality and very useful in aiding the body in detoxification.