Great for IBS. Open my page for an exclusive offer for new customers.

Posted by Reviewer2343376 on Dec 29, 2013

This product seems to help manage my IBS symptoms and now also my long term reflux problems (Along with Now food L-Glutamine). Also found recently that following a low FODMAP diet helps a great deal. Just search FODMAPS on google, amazing, as I had never heard of it before. I have now stopped taking my reflux medication and can manage on slippery elm, Aloe vera Gels, evening primrose oil and magnesium. Much better than taking NEXIUM, which caused severe constipation and a whole lot of other terrible problems.

Healing

Posted by Reviewer1114391 on Jul 02, 2011

A cheap and effective product for healing properties.

Good for detox and digestion system

Posted by Samsoh on Apr 08, 2012

I have weak stomach and sometimes I do have bowel problems such as constipation/ diarrhea. My firt few days after taking Aloe Vera, I have series of diarrhea. It helps to detox and cleanse my intestine.

srbija

Posted by Reviewer2318844 on Apr 15, 2011

Cleanses the body of toxins, eliminating the intoxication and fermentation in the intestines

aloe vera gels

Posted by Reviewer2290815 on Jan 25, 2013

easy to swallow, reasonable price, effective on healing process

Not sure about this product.

Posted by 5359042171288643262 on Feb 11, 2016

I took this product for almost a week, but since beginning it started having weird stomach issues. On the 7th and last day that I used it I had severe diarrhea and huge relief in my stomach. I haven't used it since then.

GERD REVIEW

Posted by 5421037811186023729 on Apr 29, 2014

What works for me is raw potato juice, aloe vera and baking soda. Betaine HCL and Digestive Enzymes didn't worked for me.

Aloe Vera Gels

Posted by Reviewer2089665 on Jan 17, 2008

I'm very satisfied. I love aloe vera, specially in high grams, so I could take one daily, Instead.

Aloe Vera Gel caps

Posted by Reviewer2278944 on Mar 19, 2012

I have found your product to be particularly helpful in managing my colitis. It appears to have a beneficial effect in treating the inflammation in my digestive tract and returning to a normal function.

excellent

Posted by Reviewer2587747 on Oct 01, 2009

This is an excellent product at a good price, contains the polysaccharides that assist the body in normal healing processes, even those with congestive heart failure have found it beneficial.