Good

Posted by Reviewer2787303 on Oct 12, 2010

I have to open the capsules and swallow the contents because the whole gel caps hurt my intestines, but I don't think it's because the aloe caps are defective. I have a very sensitive stomach.

Wonderful!

Posted by Reviewer3093099 on Jun 14, 2012

This is the best supplement I've taken for my digestive health. However, the first time I took it (2 capsules), I got one episode of explosive diarrhea and nausea, but by the morning all was well. Within a few days, I was able to handle 3 per day taken at separate times. Two weeks later, my digestive system has improved significantly, my tongue looks much healthier (much less white coating and cracks almost gone). Also, I have found that the aloe vera is a wonderful moisturizer and it makes my skin soft and complexion better. I highly recommend and you just can't beat the price for how well this works. UPDATE 2012: I haven't used this product for ages but plan to try it again soon. I thought this was the best supplement in the world for me because it was so effective, but then another 2 batches that I bought didn't seem to have much effect. Strange. Maybe I just didn't need it anymore or got a batch that wasn't as fresh.

srbija

Posted by Reviewer2318844 on Apr 15, 2011

Cleanses the body of toxins, eliminating the intoxication and fermentation in the intestines

Helps in my IBS

Posted by normantan on Jul 03, 2014

After taking this product together with NOW peppermint gel and Healthy Origins probiotics, my IBS have improved tremendously. No more rushing to the toilet after every meals.

Good for detox and digestion system

Posted by Samsoh on Apr 08, 2012

I have weak stomach and sometimes I do have bowel problems such as constipation/ diarrhea. My firt few days after taking Aloe Vera, I have series of diarrhea. It helps to detox and cleanse my intestine.

excellent

Posted by Reviewer2587747 on Oct 01, 2009

This is an excellent product at a good price, contains the polysaccharides that assist the body in normal healing processes, even those with congestive heart failure have found it beneficial.

Now Food Aloe Vera Gels

Posted by Reviewer2667168 on Mar 30, 2009

Excellent product i am very satisfied helps with Ibs

Aloe Vera Gels

Posted by Reviewer2089665 on Jan 17, 2008

I'm very satisfied. I love aloe vera, specially in high grams, so I could take one daily, Instead.

Good Product

Posted by Reviewer1426531 on Nov 15, 2007

I found this product to be of high quality and very useful in aiding the body in detoxification.

Good product great price

Posted by Reviewer3009271 on May 22, 2008

Works just fine; price is great.