Now Foods, Alpha Lipoic Acid, 600 mg, 120 Veggie Caps

Now Foods Alpha Lipoic Acid, 600 mg

Posted by Reviewer3259995 on Oct 12, 2007

I have been using all of these products for Hasimoto's thyroiditis will excellent results. Labs are normal and symptoms are gone.

NOW Alpha Lipoic Acid 600 mg

Posted by Reviewer2457975 on Aug 05, 2008

My mother is 81 and has been taking 1200mg/day for the past 5 years. She has Alzheimers and has not gotten worse. She still remembers all of us, and only once in awhile she will repeat what she just told us. We swear by this stuff. My brother and I are both taking it now (in our 50's)

consumer

Posted by Reviewer2021283 on Jun 03, 2008

Excellent product, helped me reduce my glucose from the 200 to 120 range. I couldn't happier. The prices offered by iHerb is also remarkable. Mahrez Djelmane

Very effective product!

Posted by Reviewer1708672 on Oct 01, 2009

I lost my sense of smell as a result of many sinus infections. The doctor who tested me at a Taste and Smell Clinic advised me to take 400 to 600 mg of Alpha Lipoic Acid daily to see if it would stimulate the sensory nerves to regenerate, and to protect my cognitive functioning. I didn't regain the sense of smell, but it definitely keeps me thinking more clearly. I like the Now Foods version of Alpha Lipoic Acid much better than the ones I tried from local stores. It is more effective and more reasonably priced.

Good quality, great value

Posted by Reviewer2516000 on Aug 28, 2008

My naturopathic physician recommended trying high doses of ALA to help with "brain fog" symptoms. This product allows me to meet the recommended dose without breaking the bank, and it's vegetarian.