Was a space cadet

Posted by Reviewer2506090 on Dec 30, 2007

I developed severe neuropathy (nerve pain)and was prescribed an anti-seizure drug called gabapentin. I oftn felt out-of-body and totally spaced-out. After driving 90 miles home at over 75 mph and no memory of the time-lapse or my driving enviroment, I decided to search for an alternative. A naturopath suggested 1200-1800mg per day. I use the NOW Foods 600mg time-release 2-3 times per day now. It took a few weeks to get relief and I have occaisional flare-ups, I take an additional capsulse four hours after the last one and I get relief. I'm sure this supplement saved my life and possibly someone else's since driving unaware of surroundings can be hazardous!

Great for losing weight

Posted by Reviewer1612042 on Feb 24, 2010

I use to take a lower dosage until my I notice a little weight gain so I decieded to go higher and try Now Foods 600 mg...Great! If you already workout this is a great supplement to incorporate into your plan so far this product has made a significant difference in my husband and myself with our weight loss. Great product. I will continue to purchase this product.

works very well for diabetic neuropathy

Posted by Reviewer2203336 on Jun 15, 2012

take at night, helps with foot pain.

ALA

Posted by Reviewer2882372 on Aug 10, 2012

Same product as others, only better in price AND in capsule form. I can not swallow a large caplet. I;m happy with it.

Really Works

Posted by Reviewer2185867 on May 05, 2008

Order received on time as promised. Have been taking for last three months with a healthy diet and have been able to lose almost hit my goal weight.

ALA

Posted by Reviewer1973262 on Sep 01, 2008

I bought this for my husband to help him lose weight. So far it's working.

Alpha Lipoic Acid (Now Foods)

Posted by 5381284818546071994 on Feb 26, 2015

Great product, good price.Thank you!

good

Posted by Reviewer3135496 on Jan 07, 2012

This is my second bottle and I'm very pleased with the results. Will continue to order.

Alpha Lipoic

Posted by Reviewer3144935 on Mar 21, 2009

My doctor told me to take this and the price was good.

A+++++++

Posted by BeddaMela on Dec 11, 2009

great product, great price!