Now Foods, AlphaSorb-C 1000, 120 Tablets

The best vitamin C on iHerb!

Posted by Gladiator From Finland on Apr 25, 2013

I'm a bit disappointed that the original, 240 tablet version of this product is discontinued. Now I need to order two of these smaller bottles instead of a one big bottle. I have ordered several vitamin C products from iHerb but this is by far the best one. I hope that this product won't be discontinued anytime soon as it's absolutely perfect. Besides, I like the fact that this vitamin C is in tablet form instead of a plastic-like capsule.

Not for hot & humid climate

Posted by Reviewer2887648 From Singapore on May 16, 2013

After a while, the tablets crumbled and became powder! I bought a few bottles too. I think this is due to Singapore's hot & humid climate. The powder spoils the taste of my juice when I try to add to it. Now, I simply take a level teaspoon of the powder, put in my mouth and quickly gulp down with juice.