Guaranteed Best Value for Natural Products!

Now Foods, American Ginseng, 500 mg, 100 Capsules

Powerhouse Ginseng

Posted by Reviewer2556893 on May 28, 2011

I've been taking American Ginseng for weak adrenals for many years. It helped some, but lately I was feeling really exhausted, low blood sugar, etc. Until my brother ordered the Now Foods brand for me. I didn't know they made an American Ginseng. But right away it felt much more powerful than the other I'd been taking. My energy levels improved greatly.I switched back to the other for awhile, and went downhill again, very severely. So I quickly ordered the Now brand again, and the same thing happened - I came back to life. Now that sounds like a controlled experiment to me! But I don't think I'll experiment anymore. I'm sticking with what works. I take 6 caps a day, if you're wondering.

Helps me regulate my blood sugar

Posted by Reviewer2159603 on Apr 24, 2010

I have a mild case of ADD, which causes my blood sugar to be irregular. I have hypoglycemia. Since I don't have time for a substantial breakfast, I take two ginseng tablets in the AM and I don't seem to have the mood swings / highs and lows that I used to throughout the day caused by blood sugar imbalances.

Fertility restoration.

Posted by TrueReviews on Nov 15, 2013

I got this as a part of my PCOS restoration regime. I use it in the second half of the cycle. American ginseng supposedly enhances immunity, supports proper digestion and absorption of nutrients from foods and also aids in maintaining proper glucose levels. I haven't been using it for too long, but I believe that at least it has given me more energy. Click on my username for more reviews! If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.

Good Stuff

Posted by Reviewer1161377 on Nov 04, 2009

This helps keep my energy up and offsets some of the sexual side effects of my anti-depressant medication. This an excellent product at a great price.

great product!

Posted by Reviewer2281085 on Nov 19, 2008

This ginseng product is a natural alternative to caffeine, especially mid-afternoon!