Now Foods, American Ginseng, 500 mg, 100 Capsules

great product!

Posted by Reviewer2281085 on Nov 19, 2008

This ginseng product is a natural alternative to caffeine, especially mid-afternoon!

It works!

Posted by Reviewer2949453 on Feb 15, 2008

I helps me to focus better and increased my mental stamina. More potent than other brands.

Fertility restoration.

Posted by TrueReviews on Nov 15, 2013

I got this as a part of my PCOS restoration regime. I use it in the second half of the cycle. American ginseng supposedly enhances immunity, supports proper digestion and absorption of nutrients from foods and also aids in maintaining proper glucose levels. I haven't been using it for too long, but I believe that at least it has given me more energy. Click on my username for more reviews! If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.

American GInseng

Posted by Reviewer3336775 on Nov 15, 2008

An excellent product, I fell ten to twenty years younger when taking this regularly. Most people do not believe I am 65 years old, and I hate to admit that I do forget to take it sometimes, but have most of the time for about twenty years. My brother is the worst, saying I wear a rug, have false teeth, etc!

A natural tonic to combat stress and fatigue.

Posted by Reviewer1572662 on May 04, 2009

A noted physician and author of a popular book on alternatives in healing and nutrition has recommended this herb as an effective addition to the diet. The modulating influence of the American variety is milder than its Asian counterparts. Yet many find long term relief from lack of energy when taken for appreciable periods of time. In cognitive function, this product may compete favorably with St. John's Wort or Gingko.