Now Foods, Sports, Amino Complete, 360 Capsules

GMO soy

Posted by Reviewer2990583 on Jul 26, 2012

Be carefully! It contains GMO soy. Never reoder it again.

Love these aminos!

Posted by Reviewer1230275 on Nov 12, 2007

I do not eat a lot of protein and I was having problems with low mood and insomnia. I started taking 2 capsules in the morning and 2 in the afternoon nearly a year ago and the improvement in both was immediate. I can definitely tell when I skip them - my anxiety level rises. I've also noticed that my hair and nails are stronger.

Aminos are a must!

Posted by Reviewer2859583 on Jul 25, 2010

For a few years I had been feeling run down and fairly depressed. After about 2 weeks of adding a daily dose(4 capsules) into my supplement regime I felt my natural energy return and I have quit my prescribed anti-depressant! I now know that I never really needed it. I just needed a better balance in my body's nutrition! It is impossible to eat enough in order to maintain the vitamin and mineral balance in your body!!! I will never go without these in my daily routine!!! If you feel run down

Big box

Posted by Reviewer2292722 on Dec 29, 2008

I like this one because all amino's you need are in it. I like the higher amount of Glutamine because it's very good for your intestines/gut. Somebody wrote he didn't like the amount, but I learned you can take much more a day than the amount of Glutamine in this product. I take 4 tablets twice daily.

Posted by Reviewer1932553 on Nov 25, 2008

A little supplementation with amino acids has really helped a whole bunch of mood problems in our house! Everybody takes them!