GMO soy

Posted by Reviewer2990583 on Jul 26, 2012

Be carefully! It contains GMO soy. Never reoder it again.

Love these aminos!

Posted by Reviewer1230275 on Nov 12, 2007

I do not eat a lot of protein and I was having problems with low mood and insomnia. I started taking 2 capsules in the morning and 2 in the afternoon nearly a year ago and the improvement in both was immediate. I can definitely tell when I skip them - my anxiety level rises. I've also noticed that my hair and nails are stronger.

Aminos are a must!

Posted by Reviewer2859583 on Jul 25, 2010

For a few years I had been feeling run down and fairly depressed. After about 2 weeks of adding a daily dose(4 capsules) into my supplement regime I felt my natural energy return and I have quit my prescribed anti-depressant! I now know that I never really needed it. I just needed a better balance in my body's nutrition! It is impossible to eat enough in order to maintain the vitamin and mineral balance in your body!!! I will never go without these in my daily routine!!! If you feel run down

Big box

Posted by Reviewer2292722 on Dec 29, 2008

I like this one because all amino's you need are in it. I like the higher amount of Glutamine because it's very good for your intestines/gut. Somebody wrote he didn't like the amount, but I learned you can take much more a day than the amount of Glutamine in this product. I take 4 tablets twice daily.

Ms

Posted by Reviewer2795325 on Jan 22, 2015

Simply superb formula. I feel so much stronger and more alive in every way. I am happier, laugh more often and tend to be more positive than before. I will keep using this product as long as I live. A great value for money too.

Dr David Highman

Posted by Reviewer1593025 on Oct 11, 2007

A very good amino acid blend for adrenal function and energy increase.

Posted by Reviewer1932553 on Nov 25, 2008

A little supplementation with amino acids has really helped a whole bunch of mood problems in our house! Everybody takes them!

Love it!!

Posted by Reviewer1495755 on Jun 13, 2010

I decided to try these after doing some research about how to replenish your body after alcohol abuse for long periods of time. (I use this and an herb called Kudzu and my cravings seem to be much less, anxiety is much less also). This product is awesome and I can tell it has really boosted my immune system. Also my eyelashes are thicker and hair/nails are growing faster too. Will definitely continue to use.

Amino Complete

Posted by Reviewer2023662 on Nov 24, 2011

Always the perfect blend of aminos for those of us who do not efficiently convert protein or those who have reduced protein intake.

Great Product and Price

Posted by Reviewer2890237 on May 30, 2011

I started buying this to replace Marlyn Formula 50, after that company changed the formula. This is a great replacement. Better strength, less expensive. Very nourishing to the hair and nails. Very happy with it. Also, even though some of the amino acids in it are from whey protein isolate, it doesn't bother my lactose intolerance. Highly recommend.