Have not taken long enough to review

Posted by Reviewer1539804 on Nov 17, 2012

I've only been taking this for a wk & notice no change yet.

Too many, too often

Posted by Sebastian on May 12, 2013

I went thru a can of these and they're probably great but I thought it was too many capsules too many times per day, so I didn't reorder. I went for another brand instead that offered the same in fewer caps.

Amino Complete, Amino Acids

Posted by Reviewer2870334 on Nov 06, 2007

Far better than the liquid formula.

I dont see any result!

Posted by Reviewer3174354 on May 14, 2010

I dont feel any defference when taking complete amino from now! no more energy.. i think i will stick with my egg white protein that do the job and give me all the amino acid i need..

Gives me extra energy.

Posted by Reviewer1216999 on Mar 22, 2011

This looks like a quite complete blend of amino acids, and it definitely gives me extra energy. I use it in combination with L-Carnitine. The bottle came to me with a few pills broken, probably due to rough handling somewhere during transport. It just looks a bit funny, as the inside of the bottle is coated with a thin layer of powder , but I don't think it has any adverse affects otherwise. The pills are easy to swallow, as they are nice and smooth. I might however switch to L-Arginine after I finished this. Lastly, iHerb processed my order very quickly, big thumps up!

ok...

Posted by Reviewer1767574 on Mar 15, 2012

okey I think.... :)

from Canada

Posted by Reviewer2143717 on Apr 19, 2012

I feel I have more energy after taking this. This is a good product!

Okay

Posted by Reviewer1833162 on Sep 08, 2012

I have not noticed any reaction at all after taking this supplement. But I like the good service iHerb provide.

Ok

Posted by Reviewer2386881 on Aug 23, 2010

It's OK product, but I found out it is better to take just those Amino Acids I want and if I take some of them at same time they will not work as well. So at this time I think I'm not ordering this again. And this should be taken on empty stomach! I just took 10 capsules on empty stomach :P But follow what package says ;)

Huge bottle

Posted by Reviewer2890051 on May 28, 2010

The the image on the picture doesn`t match with the bottle i have received.