Not useful

Posted by danarm on Feb 01, 2013

Didn't do anything

good

Posted by Reviewer2751243 on Nov 18, 2012

good

Obuolių sidro kapsulės

Posted by atsiliepimailt on Sep 06, 2012

Obuolių sidro kapsulės: - skatina organizmą mažinti riebalų pasisavinimą; - padeda greitinti medžiagų apykaitą; - prisideda prie riebalų sankaupų .

** Life changing **

Posted by coconut on Jun 25, 2012

Wow!! This product has truly changed my life. I always thought that I had too much stomach acid but after getting tested, I discovered that I actually had very little stomach acid. I started taking this and it has made a world of difference in my digestion. I don't hurt after eating anymore. I take two capsules with my first bite. I even gave it to my 10-year old. He doesn't always chew his food then later tells me his stomach hurts. This rarely occurs now. If I know that I am going to eat something that will be difficult to digest, I take three instead of my usual two capsules. No digestive problems have occurred with this natural remedy. By taking this in capsule form, it doesn't erode the enamel of our teeth which is a side affect of taking the liquid form in water.

Good, but...

Posted by TSTmalaysia on Jun 18, 2012

Good for daily bowel movement, but may not effective to slimming water bloated body

great

Posted by Reviewer1906354 on Apr 04, 2012

mom says doing the job

Excellent way to get energy and stop joint pain.

Posted by Reviewer1598869 on Feb 09, 2012

Now Foods seems to usually be the best value.

Product Helped me

Posted by Reviewer2004190 on Jan 20, 2012

But the capsules are too large. I have a problem with swallowing and they need to use #1's instead of #0

love ACV

Posted by Reviewer3235653 on Dec 16, 2011

it's good all around. Great in winter season now since we're more like to get colds and flu. I am less likely to get sick. I have a regular bowel movement too due to the product. There might be a small contribution where my skin is better. Overall, it's a good natural supplement with side effects.

Apple Cider Vinegar Caps

Posted by Reviewer1281937 on Dec 15, 2011

Very good and a great price. I have been using them for years.