great stuff

Posted by Reviewer1377782 on Sep 07, 2013

I mix this with 1/3 water and 2/3 milk. It tastes a little like a liquid apple pie without the sweetness. I take it because a few years ago, I had my gall bladder removed and when this happens, instead of the bile being stored in the gall bladder,to be released when you eat something, the bile drip, drip, drips into the intestines all the time, so the intestines produce more water, to compensate, I suppose, resulting in diarrhea, or very loose stools, AND SORE INTESTINES. Apple fibre absorbs excess water so normalising the stool. IT WORKS! If you are constipated it bulks up the stool, thus normalising the stool. Take it with plenty of fluid though, as the fibre can swell up and cause a blockage. i.e. don't take it by spoon and just a little water. There are little tiny hard pieces in it,the insoluble fibre, but they are no problem. When I have too much acid, or a tummy bug, I mix a teaspoon of clay and/or charcoal to the mix and drink it down. PUT IT IN A JUICE MIXER AND GIVE IT A SHAKE AND THERE IS NO PROBLEM WITH MIXING IT.!!!

Intolerable

Posted by Reviewer3343479 on Feb 04, 2010

This stuff sounded good, but I found that it gave me intolerable digestive upset. I eat a lot of fiber-rich foods, and nothing has affected me like this.

Lowering cholesterol five stars

Posted by Reviewer1045880 on Jan 31, 2011

I found this product excellent for lowering my cholesterol as well as control my appetite. the taste is good and I mix it with orange juice. At times I drink it after a heavy meal and if I sucumbed to butter I am quick to prepare the apple fiber to remove most of the butter's effect on my blood stream. So, I am pleased. Very pleased. Thank you for producing an honest product. Sincerely, Liz

ПОЛЕЗНЫЙ ЯБЛОЧНЫЙ ПЕКТИН

Posted by 5006708943197687216 on Mar 18, 2015

ОЧЕНЬ ЗДОРОВСКАЯ КЛЕТЧАТКА, ПОКУПАЮ ПОСТОЯННО ДЛЯ МАМЫ, ПЬЕТ КАЖДЫЙ ДЕНЬ, ПЕРЕСТАЛИ МУЧИТЬ ЗАПОРЫ, ПАРУ ЛОЖЕК РАСТВОРЯЕТ В 250МЛ. КЕФИРА/ЙОГУРТА И НА НОЧЬ ВИПИВАЕТ ВСЕ ЭТО,ЗАПИВ 1 СТАКАНОМ ВОДЫ. ЛИЧНО НЕ ПОЛЬЗУЮСЬ, НО МАТЬ РЕГУЛЯРНО ПРОСИТ ПОКУПАТЬ,БЕРУ СРАЗУ ПО 4 /12 УП. ТАК ВЫГОДНЕЕ) Если отзыв полезен, нажмите YES!!! Удачных покупок!

Delicious in pancakes

Posted by 5223273244529273216 on May 25, 2015

At first I tried mixing this apple fiber with water and drinking it. I DO NOT recommend this. It's gritty, and forms clumps, and it's all around unpleasant. However! Then I tried blending a big tablespoon of apple fiber with two eggs and a banana. I fried it like a pancake. It's amazing! It has the subtle flavor of apples, and gives my morning eggs and banana more fiber. It makes for rockin pancakes, but I gave this product 4 stars because it's not pleasantly drinkable, as the bag might have you believe.

Love this!

Posted by Read-Me-Now-Be-Happy on Jan 16, 2014

Very happy I tried this. It smells and tastes great, makes consuming fiber less painful :) It works and gets the job done as well and the bag is large!

constant purchasing

Posted by Reviewer3215016 on Apr 07, 2012

take to add oatmeal, gives a sweet taste. useful and tasty)

Excellent product that lowers cholesterol and may also help on esophageal reflux disease!

Posted by Reviewer1679903 on Jul 25, 2013

Pectin lowers cholesterol levels. Some studies show that liquid pectin may also help on esophageal reflux.

Apple Fiber with Apple Pectin

Posted by Reviewer2163368 on Sep 16, 2010

I have problems with my digestive tract. This helps better than other over the counter medicines. It soothes the intestines. Thanks

It's okay

Posted by Reviewer2418769 on Nov 01, 2010

I put this in my smoothie, figuring the fiber would help with constipation. Didn't help me. It tastes all right, especially when blended into my in with my smoothie. Ne need to get it again.