Great for adding extra fiber

Posted by 5176520580148185856 on Oct 09, 2015

Loved mixing this product into smoothies and into homemade oatmeal packets. Slightly sweet and fruity.

Apple Fiber - Customer Perspective from New Zealand

Posted by 5303833145407617831 on Jul 28, 2014

I purchased this product along with a number of other fiber products to test them. Initially I was skeptical about the size of the packaging as to how long it would last. The recommended use is apprx 2 x tablespoons per day. I reduced this down to 2 x teaspoons as using the above dosage would soon run out pretty fast. The item is well packaged and clearly labelled as to the ingredients, use by date and dosage. The smell of the fiber powder is great. It should be its apples! The texture is very fine. I found taking it mixed with just water a little difficult as it is so fine and required some serious mixing. Be sure to take with a lot of water. My tip would be to mix it with some hot water first to dissolve the fiber as best you can,then mix with some cooler water ASAP and drink. They also recommend mixing in with other drinks as you like. I never tried this, but would say it would be great. As to the effectiveness of the fiber, I found it did activate my bowels more, however as the content is of apprx 75% insoluble fiber you may find it quite hard on the body. Overall not a bad fiber product.

ok but weird texture

Posted by LovelyHoney on Jan 10, 2014

It is ok, but I hate that it doesn't melt in liquids so it feels like i'm drinking/eating sand!

Apple pectin fiber

Posted by Reviewer2281709 on Dec 26, 2013

it tastes like apple to me but is extremely sweet. I put some in oatmeal for extra fiber. Don't think I would reorder.

Cheap!

Posted by odereviews on Dec 07, 2013

Now Foods, Apple Fiber is OK fiber product, not the best, but it's really cheap. Taste has bit of apple. Easy to mix with pretty much anything. Really fine grain.

Nice and cheap

Posted by Reviewer2689177 on Jul 06, 2013

Seems to do what it is supposed to.

good リーズナブル

Posted by lchchchiyo on Jul 30, 2012

only wish it were organic! あとはオーガニックだったらな…と。

not so suitable for kids

Posted by Reviewer2714102 on Dec 24, 2011

Bought to get rid of child's constipations, but so far do not really use, it is difficult to swallow fiber for a child.

It's okay

Posted by Reviewer2418769 on Nov 01, 2010

I put this in my smoothie, figuring the fiber would help with constipation. Didn't help me. It tastes all right, especially when blended into my in with my smoothie. Ne need to get it again.

Now Foods Apple Fibre with Pectin

Posted by Reviewer1373824 on Oct 08, 2010

Does clump somewhat when mixing with water (definitely hard to get a smooth drink), but it does what it needs to do as a fibre supplement, and I quite like the mild apple taste

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »