Now Foods, Apple Fiber, 12 oz (340 g)

Reviews 5-star

Great Source of Fiber!

Posted by BeckySue From Missouri on Sep 09, 2013

Great product to help you get your fiber! Actually apple fiber is an excellent source of dietary fiber, including 25% soluble and 75% insoluble. PLEASE click the light green Yes tab by the question "Was this review helpful?"

Lowering cholesterol five stars

Posted by Reviewer1045880 From Nevada on Jan 31, 2011

I found this product excellent for lowering my cholesterol as well as control my appetite. the taste is good and I mix it with orange juice. At times I drink it after a heavy meal and if I sucumbed to butter I am quick to prepare the apple fiber to remove most of the butter's effect on my blood stream. So, I am pleased. Very pleased. Thank you for producing an honest product. Sincerely, Liz

Great taste

Posted by KurtJacobsen From Denmark on May 23, 2013

======================================================================================================= Click my name KurtJacobsen ▲ at the top of this review (blue text) to visit my profile and learn more, thanks! ======================================================================================================= iHerb.com has become my favorite place to shop supplements, and I'm not alone, because iHerb has been named #1 online supplement store by ConsumerLab.com the last 6 years in a row! I've been using them for quite some time, and there have never been any problems whatsoever. For customers from outside USA (like me) I recommend the delivery option "Global Priority Mail by DHL". It is incredibly cheap at just 4$, and I always receive the goods here in Denmark (4000 miles away) within 6-8 days. Please also note that chances are high that you will NOT pay any additional custom duties and taxes, when "Global Priority Mail by DHL" is used. ======================================================================================================= I spend a lot of time writing reviews, so if you found this one helpful, please let me know by clicking the “helpful”-button below the review. Also please click my name KurtJacobsen at the top of this review (blue text) to visit my profile and learn more, thanks!

Excellent product that lowers cholesterol and may also help on esophageal reflux disease!

Posted by Reviewer1679903 From Greece on Jul 25, 2013

Pectin lowers cholesterol levels. Some studies show that liquid pectin may also help on esophageal reflux.

constant purchasing

Posted by Reviewer3215016 From Russian Federation on Apr 07, 2012

take to add oatmeal, gives a sweet taste. useful and tasty)