Reviews 5-star

great stuff

Posted by Reviewer1377782 on Sep 07, 2013

I mix this with 1/3 water and 2/3 milk. It tastes a little like a liquid apple pie without the sweetness. I take it because a few years ago, I had my gall bladder removed and when this happens, instead of the bile being stored in the gall bladder,to be released when you eat something, the bile drip, drip, drips into the intestines all the time, so the intestines produce more water, to compensate, I suppose, resulting in diarrhea, or very loose stools, AND SORE INTESTINES. Apple fibre absorbs excess water so normalising the stool. IT WORKS! If you are constipated it bulks up the stool, thus normalising the stool. Take it with plenty of fluid though, as the fibre can swell up and cause a blockage. i.e. don't take it by spoon and just a little water. There are little tiny hard pieces in it,the insoluble fibre, but they are no problem. When I have too much acid, or a tummy bug, I mix a teaspoon of clay and/or charcoal to the mix and drink it down. PUT IT IN A JUICE MIXER AND GIVE IT A SHAKE AND THERE IS NO PROBLEM WITH MIXING IT.!!!

Lowering cholesterol five stars

Posted by Reviewer1045880 on Jan 31, 2011

I found this product excellent for lowering my cholesterol as well as control my appetite. the taste is good and I mix it with orange juice. At times I drink it after a heavy meal and if I sucumbed to butter I am quick to prepare the apple fiber to remove most of the butter's effect on my blood stream. So, I am pleased. Very pleased. Thank you for producing an honest product. Sincerely, Liz

constant purchasing

Posted by Reviewer3215016 on Apr 07, 2012

take to add oatmeal, gives a sweet taste. useful and tasty)

Excellent product that lowers cholesterol and may also help on esophageal reflux disease!

Posted by Reviewer1679903 on Jul 25, 2013

Pectin lowers cholesterol levels. Some studies show that liquid pectin may also help on esophageal reflux.

ПОЛЕЗНЫЙ ЯБЛОЧНЫЙ ПЕКТИН

Posted by 5006708943197687216 on Mar 18, 2015

ОЧЕНЬ ЗДОРОВСКАЯ КЛЕТЧАТКА, ПОКУПАЮ ПОСТОЯННО ДЛЯ МАМЫ, ПЬЕТ КАЖДЫЙ ДЕНЬ, ПЕРЕСТАЛИ МУЧИТЬ ЗАПОРЫ, ПАРУ ЛОЖЕК РАСТВОРЯЕТ В 250МЛ. КЕФИРА/ЙОГУРТА И НА НОЧЬ ВИПИВАЕТ ВСЕ ЭТО,ЗАПИВ 1 СТАКАНОМ ВОДЫ. ЛИЧНО НЕ ПОЛЬЗУЮСЬ, НО МАТЬ РЕГУЛЯРНО ПРОСИТ ПОКУПАТЬ,БЕРУ СРАЗУ ПО 4 /12 УП. ТАК ВЫГОДНЕЕ) Если отзыв полезен, нажмите YES!!! Удачных покупок!