Like it

Posted by Reviewer2038929 on Jan 24, 2008

I have been using this along with psyllium husks and it seems to work good. I don't like mixing it in water or juice cause it doesn't mix well at all. I just eat it and drink water with it.

Apple Fiber

Posted by myreviews on Jul 09, 2013

Good product with pleasant taste. The only thing that's bothering me is the unpleasant " scratchy " feeling in the throat when it's not consumed quickly enough.

good リーズナブル

Posted by lchchchiyo on Jul 30, 2012

only wish it were organic! あとはオーガニックだったらな…と。

Apple Fiber - Customer Perspective from New Zealand

Posted by 5303833145407617831 on Jul 28, 2014

I purchased this product along with a number of other fiber products to test them. Initially I was skeptical about the size of the packaging as to how long it would last. The recommended use is apprx 2 x tablespoons per day. I reduced this down to 2 x teaspoons as using the above dosage would soon run out pretty fast. The item is well packaged and clearly labelled as to the ingredients, use by date and dosage. The smell of the fiber powder is great. It should be its apples! The texture is very fine. I found taking it mixed with just water a little difficult as it is so fine and required some serious mixing. Be sure to take with a lot of water. My tip would be to mix it with some hot water first to dissolve the fiber as best you can,then mix with some cooler water ASAP and drink. They also recommend mixing in with other drinks as you like. I never tried this, but would say it would be great. As to the effectiveness of the fiber, I found it did activate my bowels more, however as the content is of apprx 75% insoluble fiber you may find it quite hard on the body. Overall not a bad fiber product.

Not as good as expected

Posted by 5400632715080281973 on May 21, 2014

It wasn't very soluble and had a weird aftertaste. Also it contains a lot of non-fiber carbohydrates, so it's not worth it in my opinion.

Rather get fiber from another source

Posted by 5739022005641488206 on Feb 05, 2015

The product is very grainy and does not dissolve well. I also found that with the suggested amount, it was not helping me go to the bathroom. The taste is not too bad. The reason I give it two stars is because there are many other ways (food or supplement) I can get fiber into my diet that work, taste better and are effective.

Nope

Posted by Reviewer2603326 on Jan 23, 2013

Its impossible to mix with a glass of water..So i eat it directy and drink water..The taste is tolerable but not nice, it reminds somewhat apple..I cant say that it kept me regular.

Good taste and works well

Posted by Reviewer1877965 on Dec 11, 2011

it's not easy to mix with water. but easy to mix with yogurt. Good taste and works well

Excellent Product

Posted by Reviewer1308548 on Feb 12, 2012

very effective at reducing arthritic knee pain, and seems to cleanse the liver too.

Apple Fiber

Posted by Reviewer3242145 on Mar 29, 2012

Taste is very good and because of that this fiber is very easy to use.