Very Helpful

Posted by Reviewer2902019 on Mar 27, 2007

After reading recommendations by several doctors stating that apple pectin is helpful in removing excess estrogen from the body, I tried various brands of apple pectin. This has been a favorite.

May help dissolve stones

Posted by Reviewer1107254 on Oct 14, 2007

My doctor said that this helps dissolve gallstones. Along with other supplements, my attacks have gradually lessoned. Its been over a year since the last attack.

Now Foods, Apple Pectin, 700mg, 120 capsules

Posted by Reviewer3139127 on Sep 28, 2008

I started taking apple pectin after I read an article by Dr. Gott in the local paper and how it had helped this person with arthritis pain. I have only been taking for a few weeks, but it does seem to alleviate the pain in my feet and knees.

Now Foods Apple Pectin

Posted by Reviewer2352505 on Aug 29, 2008

Pectin is wonderful for detoxification. A quality product at a reasonable price.

It works

Posted by Reviewer2083090 on Mar 26, 2009

My husband has been taking 2 capsules daily with grape juice as recommended by Dr. Gott. He sees a difference -- his arthritis pain has lessened quite a bit.

Ok

Posted by Reviewer2501613 on Feb 17, 2010

I give it 4 stars because its a great brand & quality product! I tried this for a month. I am sure it was good for me, but was very hard on my stomach. I felt terrible. Honestly I would rather eat an apple or 2 a day, but that's my preference. Good product regardless!

SUPPORT FOR RHEUMATOID ARTHRITIS

Posted by Reviewer2549599 on Aug 12, 2010

I have RA of both wrists and read many articles on the use of gelatin supplements to relieve RA symptoms. However, do not want to use a animal by-product which gelatin is on a regular basis. Read that Pectin is a good alternative to gelatin supplementation especially for vegetarians. Take it once-a-day with food and not sure if its working but its part of an equation of other supplements I take for RA and I am virtually pain free now.

So far so good

Posted by Reviewer1226461 on May 25, 2012

After only a few days use I have noticed a more regular bowel movement, and improved digestive system

Now Foods,Apple Pectin,700 mg

Posted by Reviewer2012276 on Nov 20, 2008

I take these for reflux and they work

Good fiber

Posted by 5554574629684768058 on Jul 20, 2015

Easy to swallow, gives me the fiber I couldn't get from daily food

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »