Apple Pectin, 700mg

Posted by Reviewer2770733 on May 25, 2008

This product is awesome! I've been using it for two plus years to help lower cholesterol. It truly works for me, along with sensible food choices. I have to mention the wonderful iHerb team's dedication to customer service, as well. My orders are filled quickly and accurately, at a cost much less than any store in my area. I'm thrilled to have discovered this company.

Aids in liver detox and blood purification

Posted by philosophicalcat on Aug 05, 2010

I use this product to prepare for liver flushing. As long as I clean my liver regularly, I never get sick, but if I get lazy, I get sick! This is especially useful in capsule form as I can take them to work. Taken daily, apple pectin is a soluble fiber which helps purify the blood.

chelation

Posted by Reviewer2101511 on Nov 27, 2007

We take apple pectin as a chelator every day just to eliminate toxins from our bodies

Apple Pectin

Posted by Reviewer1788788 on Aug 24, 2009

This really helps to fill me up and I use it to relieve heartburn. Excellent product.

Digestive system

Posted by Reviewer2866177 on Dec 23, 2009

I find the apple pectin to be crucial to the ebb and flow of my digestive system. Very gentle.

Great Product!

Posted by 5081564651949279485 on Feb 23, 2014

Great for additional fiber, and apple pectin is known to help remove radiation from the body. I had some recent surgery and x-rays and wanted to take this to help cleanse my body.

detox radiation naturally

Posted by Reviewer1238754 on Feb 08, 2016

This product works great for people whom are trying to detox radiation slowly and naturally! Perfect for patients are done with cancer and radiation treatment.

good product

Posted by MikeMember on May 05, 2015

I've been using this recently to help recover from a bout of IBS. Seems to be working.

awesome

Posted by 4910084514867322093 on Jan 25, 2016

I always take pectine for cleansing purpose, it's my daily supplement. you surely notice the bowel improvements!

An effective bulking agent

Posted by Reviewer1056250 on Jan 17, 2010

My wife swears by it, says it keeps her regular.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »