It works

Posted by Reviewer2083090 on Mar 26, 2009

My husband has been taking 2 capsules daily with grape juice as recommended by Dr. Gott. He sees a difference -- his arthritis pain has lessened quite a bit.

Great item

Posted by Reviewer2038929 on Feb 06, 2007

I think this is a great item. I believe it has helped my cholestrol to lower along with some healthier eating.

An effective bulking agent

Posted by Reviewer1056250 on Jan 17, 2010

My wife swears by it, says it keeps her regular.

Now Foods, Apple Pectin, 700 mg, 120 Capsules

Posted by Reviewer2432818 on Mar 02, 2010

Fantastic product, great fibre also gets rids of metals

Great Product!

Posted by 5081564651949279485 on Feb 23, 2014

Great for additional fiber, and apple pectin is known to help remove radiation from the body. I had some recent surgery and x-rays and wanted to take this to help cleanse my body.

So far so good

Posted by Reviewer1226461 on May 25, 2012

After only a few days use I have noticed a more regular bowel movement, and improved digestive system

Ok

Posted by Reviewer2501613 on Feb 17, 2010

I give it 4 stars because its a great brand & quality product! I tried this for a month. I am sure it was good for me, but was very hard on my stomach. I felt terrible. Honestly I would rather eat an apple or 2 a day, but that's my preference. Good product regardless!

SUPPORT FOR RHEUMATOID ARTHRITIS

Posted by Reviewer2549599 on Aug 12, 2010

I have RA of both wrists and read many articles on the use of gelatin supplements to relieve RA symptoms. However, do not want to use a animal by-product which gelatin is on a regular basis. Read that Pectin is a good alternative to gelatin supplementation especially for vegetarians. Take it once-a-day with food and not sure if its working but its part of an equation of other supplements I take for RA and I am virtually pain free now.

BULKING PRODUCT

Posted by Reviewer2453205 on Sep 11, 2011

WORKS. GREAT FOR. ANATURAL PRODUCT. SINCE I HAD. MY COLON REMOVED&HAVE A J POUCB NOW FOR 4 YEARS.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer2915469 on Dec 08, 2009

Does what it's supposed to do. And like most Now products, it won't cost you an arm and a leg.