Tool box

Posted by Reviewer2152946 on Aug 20, 2010

While doing Arginine therapy Citrulline supports the absorption of Arginine. Taking arginine has lowered my blood pressure by 20 points.

too subtle, but good for muscle soreness for me

Posted by Reviewer1733570 on Jul 20, 2012

I haven't noticed increased energy or pumps, I've also hoped this might have helped my bad peripheral circulation but there were no improvements felt. I did however notice that muscle soreness was significantly reduced after working out on this which is why I give 3 stars.

Now Foods Arginine and Citrilline 500/250

Posted by Reviewer1278770 on Dec 26, 2009

Recent reports suggest this combination can lower your cholesterol. Can't tell yet but the pills themselves are easy to take (two per day were recommended). The value of the product is very good. Citrilline has been expensive to purchase.

Most Important Molecule

Posted by Reviewer1269609 on Sep 08, 2011

Arginine & Citrulline are precursors to nitric oxide. Nitric oxide is a gas naturally found in the body; its function is conveying information between cells. One of its main jobs is increasing blood flow by dilating blood vessels, and that's why it's sometimes given in supplement form to heart patients, orally and intravenously. In at least one study it's been shown to be effective for lowering blood pressure.

pump supplement

Posted by Reviewer1230243 on Dec 27, 2011

makes a great pump during the workout and whole day

therapeutic!

Posted by Reviewer2906996 on Jul 01, 2012

This supplement has greatly helped my irregular heart beat and angina. Been able to greatly reduce the amount of nitroglycerin i take for controlling those.

Comparison

Posted by Reviewer2555447 on Aug 01, 2010

Having tried arginine on its own and noticeing subtle improvment in my exercise capacity this product works so much better for the circulation. I am 64 years with irregular heart beat causing breathlesness under stress and have been taking 2 capsules a day along with phycoginol + hawthorn which is supposed to help arginine@citruline stay in the body, my blood preasure is down from slightly raised to normal i feel better, and the feeling lasts 24hrs.I would like to see this product tested against calcium channel blockers and digitalis results would be interesting.