Now Foods, Sports, Arginine Power Super Stack, Tropical Punch Flavor, 2.2 lbs. (1 kg)

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

Good product

Posted by Reviewer2718839 on Jun 10, 2008

the taste isnt that great but its a good healthy alternative to things like no xplode. Definitly gives me energy and I started feeling better pumps after a couple of days of use.

GOOD product, GREAT price. Can't beat it.

Posted by Reviewer2163263 on Sep 19, 2009

This is a quality, pre-workout formula. It tastes almost identical to the VPX Shotgun Fruit Punch for half the price. This one does have 14g of sugar, though, (which I didn't originally notice). Gives you a nice uplift and pump without the jitters or stomach discomfort, which is VERY important with these kinds of products. I am going to stick with this product since it works and is very affordable.

Feedback

Posted by Reviewer1020267 on Nov 10, 2011

I have noticed a little improvement on my strength and enduranvce levels, but not any major.

Very good!

Posted by nikuzavr on Apr 01, 2014

I like it.

Power!

Posted by Reviewer3110125 on Sep 07, 2010

My first dosing with this product was like ingesting rocket fuel. That intensity is gone. But the effectiveness is not. Not only for workouts, which I feel I have more oomph for, but it also helps me with concentration, focus, and persistence with my work (I work with detailed and complex information on the computer).

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »