Good product

Posted by Reviewer2718839 on Jun 10, 2008

the taste isnt that great but its a good healthy alternative to things like no xplode. Definitly gives me energy and I started feeling better pumps after a couple of days of use.

GOOD product, GREAT price. Can't beat it.

Posted by Reviewer2163263 on Sep 19, 2009

This is a quality, pre-workout formula. It tastes almost identical to the VPX Shotgun Fruit Punch for half the price. This one does have 14g of sugar, though, (which I didn't originally notice). Gives you a nice uplift and pump without the jitters or stomach discomfort, which is VERY important with these kinds of products. I am going to stick with this product since it works and is very affordable.

Feedback

Posted by Reviewer1020267 on Nov 10, 2011

I have noticed a little improvement on my strength and enduranvce levels, but not any major.

Very good!

Posted by nikuzavr on Apr 01, 2014

I like it.

very good

Posted by 4685438797000496625 on Oct 17, 2014

Good price with l norvaline

Good for Seniors!

Posted by 5536595171908109527 on Mar 23, 2015

I bought this for my dad. Although he's not crazy about the punch flavor, it's way better than the unflavored arginine powder which he refuses to drink. It has really helped with his high blood pressure and other health problems that seniors often face. My dad drink this in water with 2 scoops.

Great product

Posted by 4809400412143620442 on Aug 09, 2016

As a 70 year old weight lifter I find this product better than any other product I have ever used and I've been training for around 40 years. It gives me a really good kick taken about 1 hour before training, I'm still benching around 160kg and my strength is still around what I had when I was 50. Now on my second order of 4 packs.

Power!

Posted by Reviewer3110125 on Sep 07, 2010

My first dosing with this product was like ingesting rocket fuel. That intensity is gone. But the effectiveness is not. Not only for workouts, which I feel I have more oomph for, but it also helps me with concentration, focus, and persistence with my work (I work with detailed and complex information on the computer).

Mr.

Posted by Reviewer2852873 on Sep 28, 2008

I noticed a surge in energy and stamina after a few days use. One day I forgot to take ir and my energy plummeted.

Tastes Good

Posted by Reviewer1842776 on Jan 20, 2011

This product seems to be good, but I am sure effectiveness is dependent on sticking to an exercise routine - regardless it tastes great.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »