Now Foods, Ashwagandha, 450 mg, 90 Veggie Caps

Reviews 4-star

Recommended by my doctor

Posted by Reviewer1667511 From Maryland on Aug 19, 2010

I have been struggling with Fibromyalgia for 6 years. I have tried every medication on the market for Fibro and they have either not worked at all or worked for a short time and then stopped. My primary care doctor has been taking classes on homeopathic remedies and suggested that I give Ashwagandha a try. My main symptoms with my Fibro are pain and fatigue. She said that Ashwagandha is reported to help with pain, fatigue and anxiety, she also said to give it several months to see how effective it really is since herbs take a little longer to have an effect than medications. I have only been taking Ashwagandha for 3 weeks now, but I do feel less fatigue throughout the day so far. I am taking 450mg 3 times a day per my doctors recommendation. I will continue to use Ashwagandha and I have had no side effects that I am aware of.

Ashwagandha

Posted by Reviewer1263515 From Michigan on Jul 20, 2010

it does help me relax and sleep better.

Subtle

Posted by Reviewer3252707 From California on Nov 13, 2009

I have been taking this along with a multivitamin for over a year and notice that I can remain calm in difficult situations.

good product.

Posted by RhondiLynne From Ohio on Dec 24, 2009

Just started getting this for my husband. He can tell a difference in his sex drive , for the better.

Keeping calm

Posted by Reviewer1022912 From Australia on Feb 14, 2010

My doctor suggested I take Ashwagandha as I was experiencing a lot of workplace stress. I have to say that I have been very pleased with them as they seem to keep the stress at a manageable level.