Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Clearance

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

Ashwagandha

7 peope found the following review helpful

Posted by Reviewer2537568 on Dec 01, 2008

I have found this product already producing a more restful night's sleep.

Bought for T4 & T3 stimulation.

2 peope found the following review helpful

Posted by 5366478102630299389 on Sep 17, 2012

My thyroid was damaged when I was in my teens. Although my synthroid readings are normal, my basal temperature is low and I have symptoms of hypothyroid. I was looking to raise my T4 after getting results from a recent thyroid panel, as when it's slightly lower than optimum, I get boils. The day I received this product in the mail, I woke with a small boil. Usually in three days I'm struggling with taking care of it myself so that I don't have to go to the doctor for antibiotics. I've learned the herbal equivalent to taking an antibiotic, but didn't want to start on any when I was starting a new herb. By the third day, the boil had not grown and by the 6th day it was gone. Thus, it tells me this product is working on my T4. However, I have gained a couple of pounds (when I started ashwagandha, I stopped taking straight kelp tablets, as I have kelp in the Solaray - Thyroid Blend Sp-26 combination and I didn't want to risk hyperthyroid symptoms...). Since I read here some people get sleepy when starting this product, I waited until the next day to take 1 Vcap, after sleeping 6 hours (in case I got a boost of energy), since I was not working that day. Result: I got some extra needed sleep during the day. Since then, I've been taking 1 vcap Ashwagandha with my usual magnesium/calcium, inositol and passion flower (stopped vervain) before going to bed. I'm now getting 7 hours of sleep nightly, instead of 6 hours (or less). I've also noticed less depression since taking this product. Some days I'm not experiencing depression at all. I was also dealing with anxiety attacks regularly after multiple stresses at work the last two weeks of July (I might get 1 anxiety attack a year before these multiple attacks). It resulted in a fibromyalgia flare followed by chronic fatigue. Eating protein every two hours brought me out of the chronic fatigue, but I was still struggling with the energy draining anxiety attacks (over the simplest things - snowball affect - and w

Helps me to sleep better but makes me angry

Posted by ALoren on Oct 20, 2012

This helps me to sleep better, but I notice that after a few days it makes me get angry more easily. This must be because it can increase the level of thyroid hormones. It may work well for others, but its not for me.

Ashwagandha

Posted by Reviewer1169679 on Mar 18, 2011

A friend of mine recommended this product for stress relief. I have been using it now for 2 weeks and I have noticed that I havent been so stressed .

from russian federation

Posted by miracle on Jan 19, 2012

If you're vatta constitution it can make difficulty with defecation, i've read about this properties of Ashwagandha and after a month of 2 caps a day i have this difficulties.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »