Good buy

Posted by 4644610341031992271 on Feb 19, 2016

I am happy with this product. It is exactly what they said it was for a reasonable cost.

Good stuff and better price.

Posted by 4776688042352802320 on Dec 15, 2015

Good stuff and better price. Helps to cope better with stress situations. Off course not an instant miracle cure, you have to give it a week or 2.

Good alternative for thyroid meds...

Posted by Darlings-iHerb-Page on Nov 06, 2015

I had my thyroid removed last year and was immediately put on meds to help. Unfortunately the meds did not work well on me, I had severe side effects. I learned about this herb from a lady at my doctors office and I ordered it here. I have been happy with the results and would recommend it to those possibly looking for an alternative or to supplement the meds you take.

Very strong product- good for sleep

Posted by 5469364443611105845 on May 09, 2015

I take a half of a capsule before bed time in warm milk. Sleep like a baby. Find taking a full capsule gives me a heavy head in the morning.

This is a great herb

Posted by Reviewer2917094 on Feb 07, 2014

I have been taking this product for a couple years on and off and I really feel a difference when taken regularly. I like to take it at night as it helps me get good sleep. I don't like that it has fillers so I deducted 1 star.

Great herb

Posted by Reviewer1631849 on Oct 17, 2013

Gives energy in the morning and in the evening helps me to get some sleep. Great adaptogen! If you liked this review please click "YES" below. See more reviews on my profile!

energia & stress

Posted by 5577238273219146371 on Sep 17, 2013

combo: RHODIA + Astragalus

Ashwagandha Helps relieve Depression and Stress

Posted by KiMaLi on Apr 16, 2013

Description •Ayurvedic Adaptogen •Standardized Extract •Helps Body Adapt to Stress •Immune System Support •GMP Quality Assured •A Dietary Supplement •Vegetarian Formula Ashwagandha (withania somnifera) is an herb that is extensively used in Ayurveda, the traditional health care system in India. Ashwagandha is used as a general tonic and “adaptogen”, helping the body adapt to stress. In addition, Ashwagandha has been shown to possess significant antioxidant activity as well as an ability to support a healthy immune system. I have used this product to help relieve my cases of mild depression and stress. The only reason I quit using it is because one of the side effects is weight gain and who needs that! The product itself was helpful however and did meet the claims of helping to relieve stress. If you found this review useful please click the yes button. If you purchase 40.00 of products you will receive free shipping.

For Some, Very Effective

Posted by HawaiianViking on Dec 21, 2012

I bought Now Foods, Ashwagandha to help with the symptoms of adrenal fatigue. After several weeks of taking the supplement, I didn't feel any differently; I wasn't any more refreshed or rested but I also wasn't feeling unwell. So as far as my experience is concerned, I have to conclude that it did very little. However, I tried Ashwagandha because I have friends that have ordered the exact same product from iHerb, and they have had great success in treating diverse conditions. For that reason, I give it four stars and, as always, I think that Now Foods represents a good value for quality and quantity.

Works

Posted by Rusalka on Oct 21, 2012

This works as an adaptogen, and I did sense some relief and bounced back from stressful events a little easier.