Great for Adrenal Fatigue!

Posted by Reviewer3013107 on Apr 17, 2007

This product levels out my cortisol during the day so that I don't have highs and lows. It also is very calming. Excellent for my adrenal fatigue.

it really works

Posted by Reviewer2056622 on Mar 11, 2008

ashwaganda has really helped me with adrenal exhaustion and hypothyroidism.

Ashwangandha

Posted by Reviewer2803577 on Mar 01, 2008

Best natural product I have ever taken. Helps with my fibromyalgia, sever chronic fatigue and stress.

Wonderful product

Posted by Reviewer1300695 on Jan 16, 2011

I've tried two other ashwagandha brands (Jarrow Formulas and Himalaya and think this one is the strongest. They're all pretty good though. You can feel the calming relaxing effects in about 10 minutes. Great for getting to sleep. When I use it daily, (for the overall tonic and pro-thyroid effects)I find the relaxing effects wear off. For better sleep, I just stop using it for a couple of days and start again. I really like ashwagandha, and this brand.

Cortisol Support

Posted by Reviewer3230061 on May 08, 2008

I have taken many supplements for adrenal fatigue and cortisol support after surgical menopause and I think I am seeing improvement with my cortisol after only 2 weeks of taking this.

Ashwagandha - 450mg, by NOW

Posted by Reviewer1509916 on Aug 30, 2008

This was prescribed by the D.O. to help with my emotions. It has truly worked, I feel much better. and highly recommend it. Charlyne S.

Very good

Posted by Reviewer2388276 on Oct 12, 2010

I have a tendency to be a perfectionist and I stress out over a lot of things. I found this product on the internet and since I have previously been happy with iHerb, I bought it from here. I started taking one capsule in the morning, and after about 3 days I felt that I had started sleeping deeper. Earlier I used to be so hyper, that I could fall asleep only after an hour lying in the bed. Now, I feel sleepy by 10 or 11 pm. Sleeping on time makes me feel more energetic the next day, and somehow I don't over-react to trivial things as I used to earlier. The only thing I noticed is that you have to stick to a healthy sleep schedule. I have used several Ayurvedic products earlier, and have got rid of my sinus problems. This one seems to work as well. Overall a good product.

Now Ashwagandha

Posted by Reviewer3139857 on Dec 27, 2009

Ashwagandha is a powerful tonic which also strengthens the immune system. It is one of the most important Ayurvedic herbs. It gives a solid boost to my energy level so that I don't have to jack myself up on coffee to get through the day, thereby ruining my digestion. I gave some to my boss to try and now he is using it, too. Now Brand is effective and affordable.

Mrs. Trixie Pettman-South

Posted by Reviewer2516849 on Aug 14, 2008

I know it has only been aboutn two weeks on this product but I am feeling less depressed and I know I will get better. Thabk you for a wonderful product and the prompt manner it was despatched.

This is powerful stuff!

Posted by Reviewer2472747 on Jul 27, 2009

I am using tryptophan, and decided to take an ashwagandha along with it--disregarding the warning not to take ashwagandha with sedative-like products. Well, my pulse got low (64), and it felt like someone was standing on my chest. This is a powerful product, please use as directed. I like it and would purchase it again. It is calming and tonic, but not to be used without understanding all its properties.