great product

Posted by Reviewer1055994 on Apr 18, 2011

Eases stress and really helps me sleep better.

Believe me, it works!

Posted by Reviewer2763918 on Apr 11, 2011

By accident, I took it during the day and boy was I relaxed! So much so that I had to take a nap at the wrong part of the day. It's great to take in the evening when you've overstressed yourself during the day and it works and it's all natural.

Posted by Reviewer3254753 on Mar 28, 2011

I take 3X 450 G of Ashwagandha with 800 of mangosteen every nite and it make me feel nice. I know that Ashwagandha rise the testosterone as tribulus and mangosteen is a anti-aromatase soo for me it is perfect. I take also 200 G of DHEA every morning

Ashwagandha

Posted by Reviewer1169679 on Mar 18, 2011

A friend of mine recommended this product for stress relief. I have been using it now for 2 weeks and I have noticed that I havent been so stressed .

No effect

Posted by Reviewer2019796 on Mar 11, 2011

Was hoping that this would help with stress and anxiety levels as well as sleep, but I haven't noticed any changes or effects from taking this. Otherwise, NOW Foods is a great brand.

for exhausted adrenals

Posted by Reviewer2100991 on Mar 09, 2011

The first week seems promising

Ashwaganda

Posted by Reviewer1897522 on Mar 01, 2011

Very pleased with the product and service from iHerb. Ashwagandha is not available here in Australia at this time. I Have already made a repeat order of this product and others and even with postage (which is reasonable) I can make a purchase at about 1/3 of the price from the US

ashwagandha

Posted by Reviewer1367479 on Feb 25, 2011

Nice product. I felt it right away. I don't have to sleep in as much to feel rested. I wake up with more energy.

Wonderful!

Posted by FlyingDutchman on Feb 21, 2011

Two veggie-caps a day relax my body and mind, help me tremendously with my fight against acid reflux, which has been torturing me for more than a year now.

Mixed feelings

Posted by Reviewer2818589 on Feb 14, 2011

When I first tried Ashwaganda, after having received it in a sample package, I got a sudden rush of energy and an improvement in overall well-being in a following day. But when I ordered the product, engouraged by this experience, and tried it after a break of about two weeks, it's effect was somewhat diminished. It was still there, but not as noticeable. My feeling is that this should be taken only once a week, or only once in every two weeks, to get the most out of it.