Good!

Posted by Reviewer3207183 on Nov 06, 2007

This is a very cost effective product, probably the best value and potency per capsule available. Ive used it for fatigue and balancing of the HPA Axis/fatigue and works. I take 2-3 per day.

I trust NOW brands and this is a great price on the Ashwagandha

Posted by Reviewer1554877 on Jun 30, 2009

I really feel that Ashwagandha gives me energy and clarity. Doesn't keep me up either before bed either (it calms and energizes....really)

This is powerful stuff!

Posted by Reviewer2472747 on Jul 27, 2009

I am using tryptophan, and decided to take an ashwagandha along with it--disregarding the warning not to take ashwagandha with sedative-like products. Well, my pulse got low (64), and it felt like someone was standing on my chest. This is a powerful product, please use as directed. I like it and would purchase it again. It is calming and tonic, but not to be used without understanding all its properties.

Now Ashwagandha

Posted by Reviewer3139857 on Dec 27, 2009

Ashwagandha is a powerful tonic which also strengthens the immune system. It is one of the most important Ayurvedic herbs. It gives a solid boost to my energy level so that I don't have to jack myself up on coffee to get through the day, thereby ruining my digestion. I gave some to my boss to try and now he is using it, too. Now Brand is effective and affordable.

Effective sleeping aid

Posted by Reviewer3311233 on Apr 23, 2010

Gives me a good night's sleep without feeling hungover in the morning.

Very good

Posted by Reviewer2388276 on Oct 12, 2010

I have a tendency to be a perfectionist and I stress out over a lot of things. I found this product on the internet and since I have previously been happy with iHerb, I bought it from here. I started taking one capsule in the morning, and after about 3 days I felt that I had started sleeping deeper. Earlier I used to be so hyper, that I could fall asleep only after an hour lying in the bed. Now, I feel sleepy by 10 or 11 pm. Sleeping on time makes me feel more energetic the next day, and somehow I don't over-react to trivial things as I used to earlier. The only thing I noticed is that you have to stick to a healthy sleep schedule. I have used several Ayurvedic products earlier, and have got rid of my sinus problems. This one seems to work as well. Overall a good product.

blood pressure

Posted by Reviewer2459837 on Dec 08, 2007

This product has been very benificial in lowering my blood presure from 155/95 down to 120/74. Thank you.

It Works!

Posted by Reviewer1864518 on Jan 01, 2013

I suffer from anxiety and for the first time in years I feel calm and my mind is quiet. Not always, but the majority of the time. I am not as easily stimulated by external input and when I do get wound up, it is easier for me to calm myself down. And I sleep better. I do not seem quite as energetic as before, but if that is the only downside, the benefits definitely outweigh the costs. This anxiety began for me at menopause. I might also mention that I am bipolar, which has made it difficult to find something for the anxiety that would not exacerbate any aspect of the bipolar disorder. I am extremely pleased with this supplement, and as always, iherb is a great company to do business with. I am a happy Canadian customer who has been using them for many years with no problems.

Great herb

Posted by Reviewer1631849 on Oct 17, 2013

Gives energy in the morning and in the evening helps me to get some sleep. Great adaptogen! If you liked this review please click "YES" below. See more reviews on my profile!

Ashwagandha - Exactly what I had hoped for

Posted by Reviewer2435370 on Aug 17, 2010

I am so pleased. I definately feel a difference in my body's stress response. Everything from my quality of sleep to a positive impact on my IBS symptoms.