Talk to your Doctor Before Taking Ashwagandha

Posted by Reviewer2681489 on Feb 26, 2010

Had immediate negative side effects after taking one dose including rapid heartbeat, chills, lack of coordination, insomnia, bad dreams, and panic. Overall a very bad experience and ended up throwing the unused product away. Other reviews on the internet have also indicated negative side effets, talk to your doctor before taking this product.

Great Adaptogen

Posted by Reviewer1964602 on Jan 15, 2008

Like other adaptogens, it works for awhile, but you need to give it a break for 2 to 3 weeks, before taking it again, so you can feel the effects.

Lower Blood Pressure

Posted by Reviewer1922803 on Nov 18, 2009

Ashwagandha lowered my systolic by 15 points and the diastolic by 10 points

One of the BEST adaptogens!!

Posted by Reviewer1505826 on Apr 25, 2011

This has got to be a life changer for me!! It does so much for your life and is all-natural! It helps with anxiety, stress, depression, fatigue...the list goes on!! On top of that, iHerb has the best service of any health food store online! Thanks guys, keep up the great work!!

Now Foods Ashwagandha

Posted by Reviewer3101596 on Jan 12, 2010

This is very good. It has stopped my sinus congestion after taking twice daily with meals for a week. It has been a month and it is still working well for me. I will continue to take it.

Wow

Posted by Reviewer1654938 on Mar 30, 2010

Talk about powerful, ashwagandha is an amazing supplement.. Tons of energy, works immediately

good product.

Posted by RhondiLynne on Dec 24, 2009

Just started getting this for my husband. He can tell a difference in his sex drive , for the better.

Ashwagandha

Posted by Reviewer2537568 on Dec 01, 2008

I have found this product already producing a more restful night's sleep.

A Valuable Herb!

Posted by Reviewer2261564 on Oct 10, 2007

Since I have nervous/anxiety disorders, my naturopath recommends adaptogens for me. These work almost immediately for me. I take 4 with breakfast and 4 more with lunch. They make me feel calm and in control of my day.

Stress Free!!!

Posted by Reviewer2924771 on Mar 18, 2010

Perfect Natural Stress Reliever!!!! I only use 1 a day and WOW!!! What a relief!!!!