Recommended by my doctor

Posted by Reviewer1667511 on Aug 19, 2010

I have been struggling with Fibromyalgia for 6 years. I have tried every medication on the market for Fibro and they have either not worked at all or worked for a short time and then stopped. My primary care doctor has been taking classes on homeopathic remedies and suggested that I give Ashwagandha a try. My main symptoms with my Fibro are pain and fatigue. She said that Ashwagandha is reported to help with pain, fatigue and anxiety, she also said to give it several months to see how effective it really is since herbs take a little longer to have an effect than medications. I have only been taking Ashwagandha for 3 weeks now, but I do feel less fatigue throughout the day so far. I am taking 450mg 3 times a day per my doctors recommendation. I will continue to use Ashwagandha and I have had no side effects that I am aware of.

Talk to your Doctor Before Taking Ashwagandha

Posted by Reviewer2681489 on Feb 26, 2010

Had immediate negative side effects after taking one dose including rapid heartbeat, chills, lack of coordination, insomnia, bad dreams, and panic. Overall a very bad experience and ended up throwing the unused product away. Other reviews on the internet have also indicated negative side effets, talk to your doctor before taking this product.

Lower Blood Pressure

Posted by Reviewer1922803 on Nov 18, 2009

Ashwagandha lowered my systolic by 15 points and the diastolic by 10 points

A Valuable Herb!

Posted by Reviewer2261564 on Oct 10, 2007

Since I have nervous/anxiety disorders, my naturopath recommends adaptogens for me. These work almost immediately for me. I take 4 with breakfast and 4 more with lunch. They make me feel calm and in control of my day.

Wow

Posted by Reviewer1654938 on Mar 30, 2010

Talk about powerful, ashwagandha is an amazing supplement.. Tons of energy, works immediately

One of the BEST adaptogens!!

Posted by Reviewer1505826 on Apr 25, 2011

This has got to be a life changer for me!! It does so much for your life and is all-natural! It helps with anxiety, stress, depression, fatigue...the list goes on!! On top of that, iHerb has the best service of any health food store online! Thanks guys, keep up the great work!!

good product.

Posted by RhondiLynne on Dec 24, 2009

Just started getting this for my husband. He can tell a difference in his sex drive , for the better.

Now Foods Ashwagandha

Posted by Reviewer3101596 on Jan 12, 2010

This is very good. It has stopped my sinus congestion after taking twice daily with meals for a week. It has been a month and it is still working well for me. I will continue to take it.

Wonderful!

Posted by FlyingDutchman on Feb 21, 2011

Two veggie-caps a day relax my body and mind, help me tremendously with my fight against acid reflux, which has been torturing me for more than a year now.

Ashwagandha