Now Foods, Ashwagandha, 450 mg, 90 Veggie Caps

Very good

Posted by Reviewer2388276 on Oct 12, 2010

I have a tendency to be a perfectionist and I stress out over a lot of things. I found this product on the internet and since I have previously been happy with iHerb, I bought it from here. I started taking one capsule in the morning, and after about 3 days I felt that I had started sleeping deeper. Earlier I used to be so hyper, that I could fall asleep only after an hour lying in the bed. Now, I feel sleepy by 10 or 11 pm. Sleeping on time makes me feel more energetic the next day, and somehow I don't over-react to trivial things as I used to earlier. The only thing I noticed is that you have to stick to a healthy sleep schedule. I have used several Ayurvedic products earlier, and have got rid of my sinus problems. This one seems to work as well. Overall a good product.

Ashwagandha - Exactly what I had hoped for

Posted by Reviewer2435370 on Aug 17, 2010

I am so pleased. I definately feel a difference in my body's stress response. Everything from my quality of sleep to a positive impact on my IBS symptoms.

Good!

Posted by Reviewer3207183 on Nov 06, 2007

This is a very cost effective product, probably the best value and potency per capsule available. Ive used it for fatigue and balancing of the HPA Axis/fatigue and works. I take 2-3 per day.

A Valuable Herb!

Posted by Reviewer2261564 on Oct 10, 2007

Since I have nervous/anxiety disorders, my naturopath recommends adaptogens for me. These work almost immediately for me. I take 4 with breakfast and 4 more with lunch. They make me feel calm and in control of my day.

Recommended by my doctor

Posted by Reviewer1667511 on Aug 19, 2010

I have been struggling with Fibromyalgia for 6 years. I have tried every medication on the market for Fibro and they have either not worked at all or worked for a short time and then stopped. My primary care doctor has been taking classes on homeopathic remedies and suggested that I give Ashwagandha a try. My main symptoms with my Fibro are pain and fatigue. She said that Ashwagandha is reported to help with pain, fatigue and anxiety, she also said to give it several months to see how effective it really is since herbs take a little longer to have an effect than medications. I have only been taking Ashwagandha for 3 weeks now, but I do feel less fatigue throughout the day so far. I am taking 450mg 3 times a day per my doctors recommendation. I will continue to use Ashwagandha and I have had no side effects that I am aware of.