Ashwagandha Helps relieve Depression and Stress

Posted by KiMaLi on Apr 16, 2013

Description •Ayurvedic Adaptogen •Standardized Extract •Helps Body Adapt to Stress •Immune System Support •GMP Quality Assured •A Dietary Supplement •Vegetarian Formula Ashwagandha (withania somnifera) is an herb that is extensively used in Ayurveda, the traditional health care system in India. Ashwagandha is used as a general tonic and “adaptogen”, helping the body adapt to stress. In addition, Ashwagandha has been shown to possess significant antioxidant activity as well as an ability to support a healthy immune system. I have used this product to help relieve my cases of mild depression and stress. The only reason I quit using it is because one of the side effects is weight gain and who needs that! The product itself was helpful however and did meet the claims of helping to relieve stress. If you found this review useful please click the yes button. If you purchase 40.00 of products you will receive free shipping.

Ashwagandha

Posted by Reviewer2537568 on Dec 01, 2008

I have found this product already producing a more restful night's sleep.

Not For Me

Posted by Reviewer2870647 on Sep 28, 2010

Unfortunately I am one of the rare individuals who has a side effect from this herb. I really wanted it to work for me but it makes me extremely nauseated and lathargic!:( The Maca herb on the other hand works very well for me without any side effects. I recommend NOW FOODS brand for sure!

Helps stress

Posted by Reviewer2523055 on May 25, 2013

When I have stress, I take this supplement. It helps to calm down and I feel better in one hour. It works very good.

Ashwagandha

Posted by Reviewer1263515 on Jul 20, 2010

it does help me relax and sleep better.

Subtle

Posted by Reviewer3252707 on Nov 13, 2009

I have been taking this along with a multivitamin for over a year and notice that I can remain calm in difficult situations.

Now Foods, Ashwagandha, 450 mg, 90 Vcaps

Posted by Reviewer1274616 on Sep 27, 2009

This product really works - it takes the stress out of my day and gives me more energy - but all of Now Foods products are superior. iHerb has a great selection, at great prices and ships fast. Thank you iHerb.

first time

Posted by Reviewer2228762 on Jan 06, 2010

This is the first time I've used ashwagandha and it does just what I expected-general feeling of well being and helps me stay asleep at night. Great cost too.

Stress Free!!!

Posted by Reviewer2924771 on Mar 18, 2010

Perfect Natural Stress Reliever!!!! I only use 1 a day and WOW!!! What a relief!!!!

Very good

Posted by Reviewer2427281 on Mar 28, 2008

Helps my energy level. I read that it is supposed to help the thyroid.