OK I think

Posted by Reviewer1983035 on Jul 18, 2013

Although prefer swedish institute

Posted by 5060944760291900872 on Jul 04, 2013

helpful with hormonal changes to my skin. highly reccomend.

relaxing

Posted by Reviewer2470756 on Jun 30, 2013

Greatly helps with sleep.

Need more time...

Posted by Reviewer2583260 on Jun 21, 2013

Haven`t used long enough to tell. I use many iherb`s products trying to detox from fluoroquinolone toxicity from the antibiotic Cipro which has kept me bed-ridden for 5 years. iherb has kept me alive.

Helps stress

Posted by Reviewer2523055 on May 25, 2013

When I have stress, I take this supplement. It helps to calm down and I feel better in one hour. It works very good.

keeps me stable in face of high energy demands

Posted by Reviewer1208019 on Apr 22, 2013

i live a fast paced life so i need something that will make me not feel burnt out. ashwagandha helps alot to make me feel stable and not burnt out. moreover the NOW brand is much more economical. i take about 2-3 per day in the morning. sometimes twice a day when it really gets insane. it brings a good calm and helps my immune system cope.

Ashwagandha Helps relieve Depression and Stress

Posted by KiMaLi on Apr 16, 2013

Description •Ayurvedic Adaptogen •Standardized Extract •Helps Body Adapt to Stress •Immune System Support •GMP Quality Assured •A Dietary Supplement •Vegetarian Formula Ashwagandha (withania somnifera) is an herb that is extensively used in Ayurveda, the traditional health care system in India. Ashwagandha is used as a general tonic and “adaptogen”, helping the body adapt to stress. In addition, Ashwagandha has been shown to possess significant antioxidant activity as well as an ability to support a healthy immune system. I have used this product to help relieve my cases of mild depression and stress. The only reason I quit using it is because one of the side effects is weight gain and who needs that! The product itself was helpful however and did meet the claims of helping to relieve stress. If you found this review useful please click the yes button. If you purchase 40.00 of products you will receive free shipping.

Posted by 5455017590702486029 on Apr 12, 2013

no effect for me.

It Works!

Posted by Reviewer1864518 on Jan 01, 2013

I suffer from anxiety and for the first time in years I feel calm and my mind is quiet. Not always, but the majority of the time. I am not as easily stimulated by external input and when I do get wound up, it is easier for me to calm myself down. And I sleep better. I do not seem quite as energetic as before, but if that is the only downside, the benefits definitely outweigh the costs. This anxiety began for me at menopause. I might also mention that I am bipolar, which has made it difficult to find something for the anxiety that would not exacerbate any aspect of the bipolar disorder. I am extremely pleased with this supplement, and as always, iherb is a great company to do business with. I am a happy Canadian customer who has been using them for many years with no problems.

For Some, Very Effective

Posted by HawaiianViking on Dec 21, 2012

I bought Now Foods, Ashwagandha to help with the symptoms of adrenal fatigue. After several weeks of taking the supplement, I didn't feel any differently; I wasn't any more refreshed or rested but I also wasn't feeling unwell. So as far as my experience is concerned, I have to conclude that it did very little. However, I tried Ashwagandha because I have friends that have ordered the exact same product from iHerb, and they have had great success in treating diverse conditions. For that reason, I give it four stars and, as always, I think that Now Foods represents a good value for quality and quantity.