Now Ashwagandha

Posted by Reviewer3139857 on Dec 27, 2009

Ashwagandha is a powerful tonic which also strengthens the immune system. It is one of the most important Ayurvedic herbs. It gives a solid boost to my energy level so that I don't have to jack myself up on coffee to get through the day, thereby ruining my digestion. I gave some to my boss to try and now he is using it, too. Now Brand is effective and affordable.

I trust NOW brands and this is a great price on the Ashwagandha

Posted by Reviewer1554877 on Jun 30, 2009

I really feel that Ashwagandha gives me energy and clarity. Doesn't keep me up either before bed either (it calms and energizes....really)

Ashwagandha - Exactly what I had hoped for

Posted by Reviewer2435370 on Aug 17, 2010

I am so pleased. I definately feel a difference in my body's stress response. Everything from my quality of sleep to a positive impact on my IBS symptoms.

It Works!

Posted by Reviewer1864518 on Jan 01, 2013

I suffer from anxiety and for the first time in years I feel calm and my mind is quiet. Not always, but the majority of the time. I am not as easily stimulated by external input and when I do get wound up, it is easier for me to calm myself down. And I sleep better. I do not seem quite as energetic as before, but if that is the only downside, the benefits definitely outweigh the costs. This anxiety began for me at menopause. I might also mention that I am bipolar, which has made it difficult to find something for the anxiety that would not exacerbate any aspect of the bipolar disorder. I am extremely pleased with this supplement, and as always, iherb is a great company to do business with. I am a happy Canadian customer who has been using them for many years with no problems.

Great herb

Posted by Reviewer1631849 on Oct 17, 2013

Gives energy in the morning and in the evening helps me to get some sleep. Great adaptogen! If you liked this review please click "YES" below. See more reviews on my profile!