Good Product

Posted by Reviewer2895281 on Jul 09, 2012

I have used this before and found it to be very effective. I feel energetic, clear headed, and ready to go. As always this product was delivered very quickly

Good for the thyroid

Posted by herbalturtle on Jun 17, 2012

This one seems to get me a bit jittery so I take it slowly at first and build up. An Ayervedic herb that helps feed the thyroid. I'll take it for a while and go months without. Seems to work for me.

satisfied 7

Posted by Reviewer1008258 on Jun 12, 2012

satisfied

Very relaxing.

Posted by Reviewer3119327 on Jun 11, 2012

Great before bed.

Nice!

Posted by Reviewer2516479 on May 08, 2012

I really like this but I like Ashwaganda; not sure if this is better than other brands.

Ashwagandha, 450 mg

Posted by Reviewer2636489 on Mar 19, 2012

Best adaptogen I've tried. Will buy again.

Improved sleep quality

Posted by Reviewer2187700 on Mar 06, 2012

Going through a stressful time at work, this stuff helped me falling asleep and sleeping better, not to mention feeling less stressed. I'm a lot calmer and feel more rested

Didn't do much

Posted by Reviewer1618376 on Mar 01, 2012

I didn't feel any negative effects from Ashwagandha, but I didn't notice any positive ones either. However, a friend of mine also tried it and it helped her with anxiety so for some people it does work.

Herb

Posted by Reviewer3000081 on Feb 24, 2012

Appears to have a very calming affect.

Good stuff for easing anxiety

Posted by nmbenzo on Feb 24, 2012

This is my first experience with ashwagandha usage. I have been taking the NOW brand for about three months and I can say with confidence that I feel less stressed throughout the day and that I am sleeping better. The effect is very subtle (1 capsules x 3 times a day). I actually get an increase in energy with out the jolt of a cup of espresso, and also a sense of calmness. Currently, I work with young kids, and I've noticed I don't get as stressed out with them as I did previously. Again, it's not going to be like taking a xanex, but it does have an effect.