Keeping calm

Posted by Reviewer1022912 on Feb 14, 2010

My doctor suggested I take Ashwagandha as I was experiencing a lot of workplace stress. I have to say that I have been very pleased with them as they seem to keep the stress at a manageable level.

Didn't do much

Posted by Reviewer1618376 on Mar 01, 2012

I didn't feel any negative effects from Ashwagandha, but I didn't notice any positive ones either. However, a friend of mine also tried it and it helped her with anxiety so for some people it does work.

Stress Adaptogen

Posted by Reviewer2251109 on Aug 10, 2009

Outstanding stress adaptogen for someone who is prone to anxiety and getting overwhelmed easily. Try it.

Night time version of ginseng

Posted by Reviewer1052383 on May 03, 2009

Similar to ginseng but doesn't keep you awake at night. Effects are most noticable after a few days of steady use.

Now Foods, Ashwagandha, 450 mg, 90 Vcaps

Posted by Reviewer2329814 on Nov 09, 2008

My doctor told me to take this, that it would help my immune system and would help me to take the daily stresses of life better. I don't get sick when I take this.

Ashwagandha Helps relieve Depression and Stress

Posted by KiMaLi on Apr 16, 2013

Description •Ayurvedic Adaptogen •Standardized Extract •Helps Body Adapt to Stress •Immune System Support •GMP Quality Assured •A Dietary Supplement •Vegetarian Formula Ashwagandha (withania somnifera) is an herb that is extensively used in Ayurveda, the traditional health care system in India. Ashwagandha is used as a general tonic and “adaptogen”, helping the body adapt to stress. In addition, Ashwagandha has been shown to possess significant antioxidant activity as well as an ability to support a healthy immune system. I have used this product to help relieve my cases of mild depression and stress. The only reason I quit using it is because one of the side effects is weight gain and who needs that! The product itself was helpful however and did meet the claims of helping to relieve stress. If you found this review useful please click the yes button. If you purchase 40.00 of products you will receive free shipping.

severe heartburn...

Posted by HruChn on Oct 16, 2008

severe heartburn...

Good

Posted by Reviewer1036153 on Nov 07, 2011

I have a stressful period and problems with concentration at job, I feel this formula helps. Using for 2 weeks and there are good results.

Great stuff

Posted by Reviewer1998092 on Aug 16, 2011

I have a noticible improvement in my osteoarthritis with this medication.

excellent

Posted by Reviewer2463326 on Aug 03, 2012

Just like rhodiola except does not keep you awake. Great change from rhodiola which I believe you should do every few wreaks