Helps with anxiety

Posted by Reviewer2141848 on Dec 13, 2011

I was surprised at the results that I got from Ashwagandha. It helped to ease anxiety of the mind, helping me to be more social.

Very good product

Posted by Reviewer1777584 on Dec 20, 2011

Have taken this for two weeks, don!t get as stressed have given to to my husband also, he feels much better. My skin is much clearer and I feel more refreshed

Good Quality Adaptogen

Posted by Reviewer1681979 on Dec 07, 2011

I use ashwaganda to deal with the stresses of everyday life and while it does not bring a strong calming sense of relaxation, over time it does restore a certain balance. I also was diagnosed with asthma several years ago and find this product is helpful with breathing difficulties. Ashwaganda has other uses too and is a product I use most regularly.

Keeping calm

Posted by Reviewer1022912 on Feb 14, 2010

My doctor suggested I take Ashwagandha as I was experiencing a lot of workplace stress. I have to say that I have been very pleased with them as they seem to keep the stress at a manageable level.

Didn't do much

Posted by Reviewer1618376 on Mar 01, 2012

I didn't feel any negative effects from Ashwagandha, but I didn't notice any positive ones either. However, a friend of mine also tried it and it helped her with anxiety so for some people it does work.

Now Foods, Ashwagandha, 450 mg, 90 Vcaps

Posted by Reviewer2329814 on Nov 09, 2008

My doctor told me to take this, that it would help my immune system and would help me to take the daily stresses of life better. I don't get sick when I take this.

Stress Adaptogen

Posted by Reviewer2251109 on Aug 10, 2009

Outstanding stress adaptogen for someone who is prone to anxiety and getting overwhelmed easily. Try it.

I'm sleeping more deeply now

Posted by Reviewer1557740 on Feb 05, 2010

I am taking these as they are recommended for adrenal fatigue. I only have mild adrenal fatigue, but I figured that sleeping better wouldn't be a bad thing. I have been sleeping more deeply and soundly since taking these. It also seems to help me get to sleep more quickly. Will continue to order these.

Ashwagandha

Posted by Reviewer1883125 on Nov 19, 2007

Great product for physical and emotional stress - keeps the cortisol under control

No good

Posted by Reviewer1236896 on Dec 05, 2008

This didn't seem to help me with stress at all. I only took 2 of these, and it actually seemed to make me more stressed!