Great product!

Posted by owlsrwise on Apr 05, 2010

I have hypothyroid and take ashwagandha. It really helps. Even though it has been only a couple weeks, I feel a difference.

Sleep aid, maybe

Posted by PinkOveralls on Apr 27, 2010

This seems to be helping with my insomnia.

Ashwagandha to calm the nerves

Posted by Reviewer1492120 on Feb 08, 2010

My husband believes without a doubt that Ashwagandha calms his severe anxiety but I have my doubts. Perhaps he would be much worse without it.

gentle rebalancer

Posted by KentuckyWildcat on Jun 07, 2011

This herb works gently to help normalize elevated cortisol levels.

Ashwaganda

Posted by Reviewer1897522 on Mar 01, 2011

Very pleased with the product and service from iHerb. Ashwagandha is not available here in Australia at this time. I Have already made a repeat order of this product and others and even with postage (which is reasonable) I can make a purchase at about 1/3 of the price from the US

Love this product

Posted by 5356004297793188926 on Apr 22, 2016

Combined with Rhodiola this is wonderful for mood - keeps me calm. Highly recommend.

Good stuff for easing anxiety

Posted by nmbenzo on Feb 24, 2012

This is my first experience with ashwagandha usage. I have been taking the NOW brand for about three months and I can say with confidence that I feel less stressed throughout the day and that I am sleeping better. The effect is very subtle (1 capsules x 3 times a day). I actually get an increase in energy with out the jolt of a cup of espresso, and also a sense of calmness. Currently, I work with young kids, and I've noticed I don't get as stressed out with them as I did previously. Again, it's not going to be like taking a xanex, but it does have an effect.

Sleep a little better, but

Posted by 4791053628311438641 on Oct 22, 2016

I have gotten more or less impotent. Hope that little side effect disappears ASAP! Anyone with similar experience? EDIT : The Little guy is back in action again. Was worried there for a while. I seem to get the Product working better if i take them on an empty stomach. Maybe i just need to experiment and see what works best.

Ashwagandha

Posted by Reviewer1169679 on Mar 18, 2011

A friend of mine recommended this product for stress relief. I have been using it now for 2 weeks and I have noticed that I havent been so stressed .

No good

Posted by Reviewer1236896 on Dec 05, 2008

This didn't seem to help me with stress at all. I only took 2 of these, and it actually seemed to make me more stressed!