No effect

Posted by Reviewer1974227 on Sep 21, 2008

After reading how this herb was beneficial for stress, low libido, decided to try it, and so far have felt no benefit in either.

very good

Posted by Reviewer3298832 on Sep 02, 2015

ive had stressful work in the past and this product definitely helps me through the day

awesome

Posted by 5423066377698216837 on Sep 25, 2013

awesome product, still works, after long time

No more stress!

Posted by Reviewer1266111 on Jul 19, 2013

I'm taking this daily with Eleuthero and noticed I'm not suffering from fatigue as much as I did before. Very nice, :)

good balance

Posted by Reviewer3201522 on Dec 10, 2013

calming, took at bed time as recommended by an herbalist. seemed to help keep me grounded, and de-stress. good over all adaptogen.

Good alternative for thyroid meds...

Posted by Darlings-iHerb-Page on Nov 06, 2015

I had my thyroid removed last year and was immediately put on meds to help. Unfortunately the meds did not work well on me, I had severe side effects. I learned about this herb from a lady at my doctors office and I ordered it here. I have been happy with the results and would recommend it to those possibly looking for an alternative or to supplement the meds you take.

from russian federation

Posted by miracle on Jan 19, 2012

If you're vatta constitution it can make difficulty with defecation, i've read about this properties of Ashwagandha and after a month of 2 caps a day i have this difficulties.

a good product

Posted by Reviewer1779982 on Jul 04, 2011

This seems to be the best ashwagandha I have use, and I have used quite a few brands.

Ashwaganda

Posted by Reviewer2233591 on Jan 07, 2010

Excellent product with incredible service. My mom is hooked on it she says it is the only thing which helps her to sleep. Thank you!

Immune Health

Posted by Reviewer2665064 on Oct 22, 2009

I just love Now Foods Brand vitamins and herbs. Very high quality brand for the price. Ashwagandha was recommended by my natural health practitioner for adrenal recovery. As part of a total health routine I I feel it is helping, and would recommend this brand and this product.