very good

Posted by Reviewer3298832 on Sep 02, 2015

ive had stressful work in the past and this product definitely helps me through the day

Love this product

Posted by 5356004297793188926 on Apr 22, 2016

Combined with Rhodiola this is wonderful for mood - keeps me calm. Highly recommend.

awesome

Posted by 5423066377698216837 on Sep 25, 2013

awesome product, still works, after long time

good balance

Posted by Reviewer3201522 on Dec 10, 2013

calming, took at bed time as recommended by an herbalist. seemed to help keep me grounded, and de-stress. good over all adaptogen.

No more stress!

Posted by Reviewer1266111 on Jul 19, 2013

I'm taking this daily with Eleuthero and noticed I'm not suffering from fatigue as much as I did before. Very nice, :)

Good alternative for thyroid meds...

Posted by Darlings-iHerb-Page on Nov 06, 2015

I had my thyroid removed last year and was immediately put on meds to help. Unfortunately the meds did not work well on me, I had severe side effects. I learned about this herb from a lady at my doctors office and I ordered it here. I have been happy with the results and would recommend it to those possibly looking for an alternative or to supplement the meds you take.

Good stuff for easing anxiety

Posted by nmbenzo on Feb 24, 2012

This is my first experience with ashwagandha usage. I have been taking the NOW brand for about three months and I can say with confidence that I feel less stressed throughout the day and that I am sleeping better. The effect is very subtle (1 capsules x 3 times a day). I actually get an increase in energy with out the jolt of a cup of espresso, and also a sense of calmness. Currently, I work with young kids, and I've noticed I don't get as stressed out with them as I did previously. Again, it's not going to be like taking a xanex, but it does have an effect.

Ashwagandha

Posted by Reviewer1169679 on Mar 18, 2011

A friend of mine recommended this product for stress relief. I have been using it now for 2 weeks and I have noticed that I havent been so stressed .

from russian federation

Posted by miracle on Jan 19, 2012

If you're vatta constitution it can make difficulty with defecation, i've read about this properties of Ashwagandha and after a month of 2 caps a day i have this difficulties.

placebo