Good alternative for thyroid meds...

Posted by Darlings-iHerb-Page on Nov 06, 2015

I had my thyroid removed last year and was immediately put on meds to help. Unfortunately the meds did not work well on me, I had severe side effects. I learned about this herb from a lady at my doctors office and I ordered it here. I have been happy with the results and would recommend it to those possibly looking for an alternative or to supplement the meds you take.

Ashwagandha

Posted by Reviewer1169679 on Mar 18, 2011

A friend of mine recommended this product for stress relief. I have been using it now for 2 weeks and I have noticed that I havent been so stressed .

No good

Posted by Reviewer1236896 on Dec 05, 2008

This didn't seem to help me with stress at all. I only took 2 of these, and it actually seemed to make me more stressed!

No effect

Posted by Reviewer1974227 on Sep 21, 2008

After reading how this herb was beneficial for stress, low libido, decided to try it, and so far have felt no benefit in either.

Reduces my stress and gives me strength

Posted by Reviewer1073152 on Mar 11, 2010

I use Now Ashwagandha to reduce my stress, and also to support my hormone levels.

a good product

Posted by Reviewer1779982 on Jul 04, 2011

This seems to be the best ashwagandha I have use, and I have used quite a few brands.

Sleep a little better, but

Posted by 4791053628311438641 on Oct 22, 2016

I have gotten more or less impotent. Hope that little side effect disappears ASAP! Anyone with similar experience? EDIT : The Little guy is back in action again. Was worried there for a while. I seem to get the Product working better if i take them on an empty stomach. Maybe i just need to experiment and see what works best.

This product made me itch

Posted by Reviewer2731238 on Aug 25, 2014

Within 45 minutes of using this product I began to itch like crazy. I had to take Benadryl to control it. I am grateful that I now use Maca from the company NOW and it works wonders.

awesome

Posted by 5423066377698216837 on Sep 25, 2013

awesome product, still works, after long time

No more stress!

Posted by Reviewer1266111 on Jul 19, 2013

I'm taking this daily with Eleuthero and noticed I'm not suffering from fatigue as much as I did before. Very nice, :)