a good product

Posted by Reviewer1779982 on Jul 04, 2011

This seems to be the best ashwagandha I have use, and I have used quite a few brands.

This product made me itch

Posted by Reviewer2731238 on Aug 25, 2014

Within 45 minutes of using this product I began to itch like crazy. I had to take Benadryl to control it. I am grateful that I now use Maca from the company NOW and it works wonders.

No effect

Posted by Reviewer1974227 on Sep 21, 2008

After reading how this herb was beneficial for stress, low libido, decided to try it, and so far have felt no benefit in either.

very good

Posted by Reviewer3298832 on Sep 02, 2015

ive had stressful work in the past and this product definitely helps me through the day

awesome

Posted by 5423066377698216837 on Sep 25, 2013

awesome product, still works, after long time

No more stress!

Posted by Reviewer1266111 on Jul 19, 2013

I'm taking this daily with Eleuthero and noticed I'm not suffering from fatigue as much as I did before. Very nice, :)

good balance

Posted by Reviewer3201522 on Dec 10, 2013

calming, took at bed time as recommended by an herbalist. seemed to help keep me grounded, and de-stress. good over all adaptogen.

Good alternative for thyroid meds...

Posted by Darlings-iHerb-Page on Nov 06, 2015

I had my thyroid removed last year and was immediately put on meds to help. Unfortunately the meds did not work well on me, I had severe side effects. I learned about this herb from a lady at my doctors office and I ordered it here. I have been happy with the results and would recommend it to those possibly looking for an alternative or to supplement the meds you take.

Calming effect

Posted by 5584191252464530271 on Jun 03, 2016

I have trouble in sleeping for a few years..i have tried lots of " natural herbs" . They just dont work . I must admit that i am feeling anxious For some reasons. I have problem in falling asleep. Tend to wake up in the middle of the night. I often feel that there are sonething around my.chest.. Each time when i about to fall.asleep. Those "pull"" feeling around my.chest really gives me hardtime in sleeping. After read some comments. Especially the one describe that it is potent.. I decided to try 1/2 capsule. But i feel nothing. Then i try 1 capsule. I feel good..able to fall asleep easily. But still wake up in the middle of the night. But i dont have the "pull" feeling on my chest ..that i am able to fall asleep back quite easily. I keep on trying to find out if it has "side effect" . As i m quite A sporty person. The last thing i want is . This herbs will " weaken" my muscle and performance. But so far i dont really notice the negative effects. I have also read some ayuvera articles on this herbs. It is.very strong in anti oxident and good in strengthen the immune system. In conclusion. This herbs is working fine for me. I just wish i am able To sleep through the Night soon. 这有镇静效果,帮助睡眠。 对于我来说,有效。

from russian federation

Posted by miracle on Jan 19, 2012

If you're vatta constitution it can make difficulty with defecation, i've read about this properties of Ashwagandha and after a month of 2 caps a day i have this difficulties.