first time

Posted by Reviewer2228762 on Jan 06, 2010

This is the first time I've used ashwagandha and it does just what I expected-general feeling of well being and helps me stay asleep at night. Great cost too.

Now Foods, Ashwagandha, 450 mg, 90 Vcaps

Posted by Reviewer1274616 on Sep 27, 2009

This product really works - it takes the stress out of my day and gives me more energy - but all of Now Foods products are superior. iHerb has a great selection, at great prices and ships fast. Thank you iHerb.

Amazing!

Posted by Reviewer1598869 on Dec 14, 2010

This product has made me more calm than any other herb/supplement, greatly improving my sleep. I will keep taking this product daily.

Great for hot flashes/insomnia

Posted by Reviewer3252334 on Sep 18, 2011

After suffering for over a year with post menopausal hot flashes, I tried ashwagandha. Within two days, the hot flashes were gone! The insomnia is also gone. That's with taking just one Vcap per day. I wouldn't touch HRT with a ten-foot pole. Natural remedies are always better.

ashwagandha

Posted by Reviewer1367479 on Feb 25, 2011

Nice product. I felt it right away. I don't have to sleep in as much to feel rested. I wake up with more energy.

Negative experience

Posted by Reviewer3215780 on Jun 26, 2011

When I took this with the Bacopa, I had difficulty breathing and almost passed out. Did not try to take it on its own.

Fantastic stuff for nerves and mental stress.

Posted by AIM-FOR-GOOD-HEALTH on Mar 16, 2016

This is a very potent herb that works for anxiety and mental stress - can't rate it highly enough. Seems almost as effective as anti-anxiety medications. Really relaxes you and is very powerful stuff. One in morning then one in late afternoon is all you need. Any more than that and you may feel like you are on heavy tranquilisers. Be careful not to take it with sedative herbs as I did by mistake - use with caution as it's a very potent sedative at this dose. (Feel free to visit my page for my 100 plus reviews by clicking on my username.)

great product

Posted by Reviewer1055994 on Apr 18, 2011

Eases stress and really helps me sleep better.

Great price & effect

Posted by Reviewer2165848 on Jul 11, 2010

Ashwagandha really lowered my stress.

Great stuff

Posted by Reviewer1998092 on Aug 16, 2011

I have a noticible improvement in my osteoarthritis with this medication.